tracking number

Discussion in 'Online Stores and Purchases' started by Shabakers, Aug 31, 2017.

1. Shabakers
    OP

Shabakers Member

Newcomer
    Aug 27, 2017
    Philippines
    Hi! Guys this is my first purchase through online and first purchase item and shipping im newbie to shipping item when i got a tracking number and try to track my item there is a sign a exclamation mark sign is there something wrong to my item is that right? I email already them but until now there is no respond from them oh! I shipped my item with free shipping cost.

Attached Files:

2. Zhongtiao1

Zhongtiao1 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 24, 2015
    United States
    Even if you are told a different tracking site, http://global.cainiao.com/ Is the best. When you type in your number, nothing is wrong with it.

Whenever I am getting something from aliexpress or another China-based retailer, I always use cainiao as it seems more accurate than the others (except for UPS and DHL).

3. Shabakers
    OP

Shabakers Member

Newcomer
    Aug 27, 2017
    Philippines
    I see now i worried that my item will be more than 2 week to get it or more or less.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Thank you sir. I see it through that site, i hope theres nothing wrong happen on my item while in ahipping.

Zhongtiao1 likes this.
  4. Shabakers
    OP

Shabakers Member

Newcomer
    Aug 27, 2017
    Philippines
    I type the tracking number sir but something wrong when i type the destination they said it fail

Attached Files:

5. master801

master801 GBAtemp Fan

Feb 24, 2011
    United States
    It looks like your package is being held in customs to be exported.

https://www.parcelmonitor.com/track-it-online

By the way, tracking numbers for china post is a bit weird to use, some sites will properly show details for the package while some won't.
    It's really a hit and miss system.

6. Shabakers
    OP

Shabakers Member

Newcomer
    Aug 27, 2017
    Philippines
    I see it thanks this is accurate than the site that they given. Lesson learned next time i spend some penny for the shipping method. :(