OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Yo and hello gentle tempers! I'm trying to track down an old PC game I played back in the mid-late 90s. It was a multi-disc title with a warped sense of humor and an old lady/granny as the main protagonist. The game played similar to the Sam & Max titles, if I remember correctly. I know it's not much to go on, but I'm stumped.
unsure.gif

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Not a clue, but Googlefairy is bored this evening so off we go:
QUOTE(http://www.mrbillsadventureland.com/reference/gametype/adventure.htm) said:
Armed & Delirious - Makh Shevet / Sir-tech Software; 1997; 5CDs; Windows 95.
"Granny noticed that things were getting, well, a little strange. Even her loyal sausage could tell that something was wrong. When she found out her family had been swallowed into space by the Mad Rabbit, she decided that enough was enough: It was time to kick some lepine butt. And so this delirious but determined lady set out on the adventure of a lifetime."
GamespotThe story and characters in A&D are only vaguely understandable - which is about right for the tone of the game. The Crotony family is a clan of animal torturers who are "disappeared" by the Great Rabbit, a mastermind who has built a series of odd worlds and an undisclosed scheme to wreak revenge for all of his abused furry friends. Granny, our heroine, comes downstairs to find her Crotony family gone and her own prized cookbook stolen. Once all the necessary oddball objects have been collected in her brassiere (the "braventory"), she zooms off in her flying washing machine.
I don't even care if that's it, that's the best damn game concept I've heard in a while
happy.gif

thomaspajamas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yeah deffinitely Armed and Delerious. I remembber I bought that used at some store for like 5 bucks man years ago. I was like, what the heck is this?

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Not a clue, but Googlefairy is bored this evening so off we go:
QUOTE(http://www.mrbillsadventureland.com/reference/gametype/adventure.htm) said:
Armed & Delirious - Makh Shevet / Sir-tech Software; 1997; 5CDs; Windows 95.
"Granny noticed that things were getting, well, a little strange. Even her loyal sausage could tell that something was wrong. When she found out her family had been swallowed into space by the Mad Rabbit, she decided that enough was enough: It was time to kick some lepine butt. And so this delirious but determined lady set out on the adventure of a lifetime."
Gamespot said:
The story and characters in A&D are only vaguely understandable - which is about right for the tone of the game. The Crotony family is a clan of animal torturers who are "disappeared" by the Great Rabbit, a mastermind who has built a series of odd worlds and an undisclosed scheme to wreak revenge for all of his abused furry friends. Granny, our heroine, comes downstairs to find her Crotony family gone and her own prized cookbook stolen. Once all the necessary oddball objects have been collected in her brassiere (the "braventory"), she zooms off in her flying washing machine.
I don't even care if that's it, that's the best damn game concept I've heard in a while
happy.gif

Ah! That's the one!
blink.gif
I've been trying to remember the title for like half a decade, thank you so much. Now if only I can find out where the game went.
ph34r.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)