Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Easy 3-step solution to your question:
1. Play it on your original cartridge
2. Dump the ROM, play it on your backup device
3. Then you can compare for yourself if it plays the same or not.

(Of course, this is all assuming you have the original games and are not simply stealing them or something like that.)

D

Deleted User

no there's an issue, you have to push with a lot more strength for it to registers your touch....

... stupid questions lead to stupid answers
biggrin.gif

D

Deleted User

A noob with ENGINEER as nickname asks for such nice answers...
It's like going on an artistic forum, with PAINTER has nickname and ask is oil painting are based on colored oils...

ENGINEER

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well I am Aactually A Computer Engineer, I am asking do to time contraints. I aint got the time to research this kind of stuff, Its just easier to ask sometimes I guess.

Thanks for being kind guys thanks alot.

yuwing

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
well I am Aactually A Computer Engineer, I am asking do to time contraints. I aint got the time to research this kind of stuff, Its just easier to ask sometimes I guess.

Time restraints isn't a reason. You dont' really need to research on it anyways, logic would tell u that there IS ABSOLUTELY no difference. And you actually admit that u're a computer engineer
wacko.gif

sipoon

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
Time restraints isn't a reason. You dont' really need to research on it anyways, logic would tell u that there IS ABSOLUTELY no difference. And you actually admit that u're a computer engineerÂ
wacko.gif

wha?
wink2.gif

by logic, I would have assumed that it might be slower due to the roms being 'emulated' and that maybe responding to touchscreen interrupts would be slower,of course i know that the emulation is pretty much the same from reading through the forums.

I think that you're treating ENGINEER abit unfairly even though his topic might be abit redundant...
Let's not all be know-it-alls...we all have to start somewhere

ENGINEER

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well I am Aactually A Computer Engineer, I am asking do to time contraints. I aint got the time to research this kind of stuff, Its just easier to ask sometimes I guess.

Time restraints isn't a reason. You dont' really need to research on it anyways, logic would tell u that there IS ABSOLUTELY no difference. And you actually admit that u're a computer engineer
wacko.gif

Thanks for the kind words. Il leave this one alone.

754boy

:D
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
A noob with ENGINEER as nickname asks for such nice answers...
It's like going on an artistic forum, with PAINTER has nickname and ask is oil painting are based on colored oils...

Lol, nice comeback
laugh.gif

But seriously, ENGINEER ignore all the flames and enjoy your stay at GBAtemp. The roms work exactly as they would if you were using a real cart
yaynds.gif

Brouhaha

Trophies
Website
spaces.msn.com
XP
Country
Canada
wacko.gif

wha?
wink2.gif

by logic, I would have assumed that it might be slower due to the roms being 'emulated' and that maybe responding to touchscreen interrupts would be slower,of course i know that the emulation is pretty much the same from reading through the forums.

I think that you're treating ENGINEER abit unfairly even though his topic might be abit redundant...
Let's not all be know-it-alls...we all have to start somewhere

I don't think there is any "emulation" going on buddy, only patching for saving... The games are running on the real hardware, not a DS emulator on the DS itself
wacko.gif
The only difference MIGHT be cart speed.

Question yourself for real: Do my PS2 or Xbox backups run the same on their respective hardware? The answer is... quite obvious isn't it?
So logically, I would assume that code (or games if you prefer) thats running on the hardware it's meant to run on would... well... run exactly the same
grog.gif

0001.Shane.gif

Et voilà, j'tai cassé! (for those that get it...)
laugh.gif

sipoon

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
I don't think there is any "emulation" going on buddy, only patching for saving... The games are running on the real hardware, not a DS emulator on the DS itselfÂ
wacko.gif
The only difference MIGHT be cart speed.

Question yourself for real: Do my PS2 or Xbox backups run the same on their respective hardware? The answer is... quite obvious isn't it?
So logically, I would assume that code (or games if you prefer) thats running on the hardware it's meant to run on would... well... run exactly the sameÂ
grog.gif

True,
wink.gif
fair call... Im learnin every day

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://gbatemp.net/profile-posts/163064/