Bernhard

Psycho
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello guys!
i am planing on buying a second switch, but i dont know if i should wait for a specialedition that hitts the stores, or not ^^.

do you guys think, that there will be any specialedition for the switch?

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello guys!
i am planing on buying a second switch, but i dont know if i should wait for a specialedition that hitts the stores, or not ^^.

do you guys think, that there will be any specialedition for the switch?
We already have the mario bundle with red joy (regular red, not neon red). That's probably the only special editions we'll see, special colored or designed joycon. Likely won't see anything change on the tablet portion

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see that you live in the US, you might want to consider getting the Splatoon 2 special edition of the Switch, as for whatever reason, it is the only way to get the neon green and neon pink joycons. The Mario edition has 2 red joycons that aren't neon like the neon red we've had, but I don't find these joycons nearly as appealing as the neon green and neon pink ones.

Bernhard

Psycho
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We already have the mario bundle with red joy (regular red, not neon red). That's probably the only special editions we'll see, special colored or designed joycon. Likely won't see anything change on the tablet portion
that s sad.
i guess i ll make a custome one from that company
http://www.colorware.com/p-748-nintendo-switch.aspx
the switches look pretty neat!!!

I see that you live in the US, you might want to consider getting the Splatoon 2 special edition of the Switch, as for whatever reason, it is the only way to get the neon green and neon pink joycons. The Mario edition has 2 red joycons that aren't neon like the neon red we've had, but I don't find these joycons nearly as appealing as the neon green and neon pink ones.
i am from europe :P but no problem:P thx for your tipp though!

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Bernhard

Psycho
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
An extra $200 for color? Just buy a replacement color shell from BASSTOP on Amazon. Much cheaper, and you can get translucent colors like the n64
i vent heart of that... xD n64 thingy
nice i ll check it out thanks mate!
they only offer something for joycons dont they?

Last edited by Bernhard,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs