adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I don't know how many people on the forum are old enough to remember Top Trumps. Top Trumps was a card game from the 70s and over the last few years they seem to have bought it back. Unlike game like yu-gi-oh its quite easy to pick up and play, just a bit harder to play then snap. Heres more details about Top Trumps and the rules on how to play

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top_Trumps

You can collect loads of different packs of Top Trumps and a game is being released for it on the PC, PS2 and DS. It looks like a game with a story behind it where you collect cards. I would rather they made the game like the original with loads of different Top Trump packs included where you could play over nintendo wi-fi. You can unlock different card packs etc.... Maybe this will be included in the main game as some sort of mini game.

http://www.toptrumps.com/console.asp

ryohki

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
cool, in so much as "my mickey mantle likes icecream at a factor of 10, where your wade boggs only likes it 4"

so very lame.

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
cool, in so much as "my mickey mantle likes icecream at a factor of 10, where your wade boggs only likes it 4"

so very lame.
Don't diss Top Trumps!
laugh.gif

I play trumps with my 6 year old step-nephew and he always kicks my ass. Maybe because the little blighter cheats but s'all good fun.
biggrin.gif

Jeda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I don't know how many people on the forum are old enough to remember Top Trumps.

you're saying they're not playing those games anymore today?
blink.gif
Bad times...
ph34r.gif

Those games were one of those where everyone has his own rules. Like among my friends we usually played the rule
that if you had a draw value, you had to shout "sticht" if you wanted to decide on the category for the next round. This however lead to
everyone saying "sticht" even before starting the round and made it kind of pointless
wub.gif

edit: oh wait for the DS?!? Now that is something I think would be very boring. That would be like those turn based tactical games light light easy mode. Most boring game ever
unsure.gif

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
just a bit harder to play then snap.
Hello? :wtf: It's piss easy! Very simple, but *very* boring if it drags on for too long. Last time I played was with an X-men movie deck against my housemate. It took an hour and a half.

On the DS it would be completely shit. Without playing against friends and other distractions what would be the point?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    A @ Aglae Pheryl: Is anyone familiar with former forum opg.life ? I missed the transition to the new forum over...