• Views 291,473
  • Replies 607
  • Likes 65

Zarklord

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, A little of teasing due to the box project of aut0mat3d :)

m90x6t.png
10clq9l.png

If you have an Arduino Nano, I thinks it's gonna be cool ^^! I be back on this later :)!
For AmiiBomb, I resolve many errors, and I've add a great feature suggest by a donator, TerryG.
The AmiiBombuino patch by StandardBus was added too ;)!

ezo1nc.png
looks great, was gonna suggest a search feature but this is even better

wolfmankurd

Trophies
XP
Country

m90x6t.png
10clq9l.png

If you have an Arduino Nano, I thinks it's gonna be cool ^^! I be back on this later :)!
For AmiiBomb, I resolve many errors, and I've add a great feature suggest by a donator, TerryG.
The AmiiBombuino patch by StandardBus was added too ;)!

ezo1nc.png

Is it opensource yet? That's what I'm waiting on!

aut0mat3d

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Coool!
What Design Tool are you using?
Perhaps you could provide a stl file from a 3d Render of your Board? - i could adapt my Shell to that if anyone wants to print a Case.

I printed mine yesterday, looks promising.
If you want to print your own case or modify my build: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2316754
Probably @Ac_K could share the Link in the OP

Attachments

• AmiiBombshell_share.jpg
    AmiiBombshell_share.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 350
Last edited by aut0mat3d,

Ximikal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello, I'm really interested in doing this and was wondering if someone who has done this could check to see if I'll be ordering the correct items. I'm quite impatient so I've gone to Amazon so I can Prime everything to me tomorrow.

Here are the links:

Arduino Uno R3: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B008GRTSV6/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?smid=A27FVGL1U6882E&psc=1
RC522 Reader: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01F6MK3B2/ref=ox_sc_act_title_3?smid=AWLU8WJU8S0VS&psc=1
Pins: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01EV70C78/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A1780XYQ9DFQM6&psc=1

I don't know if you need to use the official Arduino Uno R3 as on Amazon they have Uno R3's by other companies that look the same but thought best get the official one to be on the safe side.

Thanks for your help people!

EDIT: Grammar

Last edited by Ximikal,

x02a

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Last edited by x02a,

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
@Ac_K

Here's Dutch nl_NL (Netherlands) and Dutch Flemish nl_BE (Belgium)
I know it's the same, it's just the Country Pride :P (and it says "Nederlands" for the Netherlands and "Nederlands (België)" for the Belgium people this way :P

(Sorry no country flags provided, to lazy to resize and figure out the needed size)

Attachments

• AmiiBomb_Nederland en Belgie Language (Dutch and Belgium Flemish).zip
    4.4 KB · Views: 109
Reactions: aut0mat3d

Ac_K

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
looks great, was gonna suggest a search feature but this is even better
Good idea!! I'm gonna implement this asap ;)!

Coool!
What Design Tool are you using?
Perhaps you could provide a stl file from a 3d Render of your Board? - i could adapt my Shell to that if anyone wants to print a Case.

I printed mine yesterday, looks promising.
If you want to print your own case or modify my build: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2316754
Probably @Ac_K could share the Link in the OP
It's a kicad project, but it's not by me ;) I receive this from someone, he have to fix some size and wiring mistake and it's ready!
Thanks for you case, I'm gonna create a Wiki on the GitHub and Add your link with pleasure!

@Ac_K

Here's Dutch nl_NL (Netherlands) and Dutch Flemish nl_BE (Belgium)
I know it's the same, it's just the Country Pride :P (and it says "Nederlands" for the Netherlands and "Nederlands (België)" for the Belgium people this way :P

(Sorry no country flags provided, to lazy to resize and figure out the needed size)
No problems about flags ;) I've all of them! Thanks for your 2 translations, I add them right now, there are in the next release of AmiiBomb :)

Chrushev

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Here is mine. Works perfectly. I didnt have any of the proper wires so I just used pieces of a CAT 6 wire, gauge is only 1 off. And my soldering iron is trash, tip doesnt get hot enough to melt soldier so its hard to not use huge globs of solder, I was going to do heat shrink on them but cant find my kit.... but this worked wonderfully. And its also kind of like one unit, nothing loose.

http://imgur.com/a/rsaSR

SPeQcFA.png

Reactions: GraFfiX420

SRKTiberious

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh look, yet another external device for cloning amiibo, except rather than expensive, it's complicated as all hell. When do we see something that takes advantage of the NFC reader/writer pretty much all of us have?

Edit: Okay, so this is in the Switch boards, but still, there's no reason that those of us with a Wii U or (New)3DS should have to rely on external devices as well. Why there isn't an app for those yet eludes me.

Last edited by SRKTiberious,

nitrostemp

Trophies
XP
Country
Oh look, yet another external device for cloning amiibo, except rather than expensive, it's complicated as all hell. When do we see something that takes advantage of the NFC reader/writer pretty much all of us have?

Edit: Okay, so this is in the Switch boards, but still, there's no reason that those of us with a Wii U or (New)3DS should have to rely on external devices as well. Why there isn't an app for those yet eludes me.

Its actually not complicated at all.

GizmoTheGreen

Trophies
XP
Country

it's super simple, buy two boards, hook up wires according to diagram, and done. also there is an app, tagmo. old news.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: :rofl2: