Halo249

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello i recently was thinking about buying a xbox 360, but when I wanted to know which is the best to buy and is hackable it all really confused me...

This is what I want on my hacked xbox:

Play backups from hard drive or flash drive.
Use mods on any game.
Run homebrew.
A anti-ban that can properly work.

I have not yet bought my xbox yet, but it is gonna be a slim. So can anyone tell me the most hackable slim with the features of CFW I am looking for? (I also don't wanna jtag unless it is my last resort)
Thanks!

Last edited by Halo249,

atkfromabove

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can have all the options you have mentioned with a reset glitch hack except for online play. There are a few stealth services out there that state that they allow online play with a reset glitch hack but I have never tried any of them. Unfortunately a reset glitch hack is the best option that fulfills most of your requests.

Reset Glitch Hack (RGH) or JTAG features:
- Load from hard drive or usb drive
- Run mods on games
- Run homebrew and emulators
- Possibly able to be stealthed

You can also look into getting an XKey if you really don't want to JTAG/RGH but it won't allow you to do mods or homebrew but it should be safe online.

As far as what Xbox to buy I would recommend looking into getting a Phat Jasper Xbox 360 or one of the early Slim Xbox 360 (Trinity motherboard).

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Looking at the things you want...
It's going to be expensive.

But, I suggest a Trinity Slim 360 (MFR date from 2011) and get a CR4XL installed along with an Xecuter DemoN.
You can flash the drive or get an Xkey if you want backups on Live.

The Hacked side of the 360 can do all the things you want and the Live state can only run retail games (or backups)

Halo249

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looking at the things you want...
It's going to be expensive.

But, I suggest a Trinity Slim 360 (MFR date from 2011) and get a CR4XL installed along with an Xecuter DemoN.
You can flash the drive or get an Xkey if you want backups on Live.

The Hacked side of the 360 can do all the things you want and the Live state can only run retail games (or backups)

What is the hackable slim I should buy?

Halo249

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A glossy Slim made in 2011 ish.
If you get a matte black Slim, it's also hackable but harder and more costlier.

Ok I found a trinity matte 360 slim made in 2011. I am not very interested in modding. (Just want to know if I can hack my dvd drive to play backups.) As well as that can you also show me the pricy stuff for hacking matte? I wanna see it.

Last edited by Halo249,

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Matte slims aren't Trinities.
Only glossy black Slims are Trinities.

An ODDE (used for running backups from an external HDD) is roughly 80 quid.
A CR4XL is around 40 quid (this will disable Live access)
A DemoN is around 50 (this will enable Live access on a separate state when used with the CR4XL)
Flashing the drive depends on what drive you have.
It could be free (if you have a working SATA chipset in your PC that works with Jungleflasher) or cost a few quid (Kamikaze hack which is risky as it completely can kill your DVD drive)

If you want to keep it cheap.
I highly suggest to just go for an ODDE, seeing it's also the easiest method.
Flashing the drive you can do, but you'll need a special burner for XGD3 games (8.5 GB games) and you'll need Verbatim DVD+R DL DVDs for backup media

portugeek

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Matte slims aren't Trinities.
Only glossy black Slims are Trinities.
Is this info accurate? Because I know that the glossy slims (with chrome edging) came out in the summer of 2010. Then later on that year, just before the beginning of Fall, the 4gig models with Matte finishes were released. The MFC date for these two sku's should both be earlier than 2011, which I assume would make them both Trinities.

Seems feasable that the OP would've been able to find a Matte Trinity. Unless I'm misunderstood on mobo versions.

Last edited by portugeek,

halo5307

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello i recently was thinking about buying a xbox 360, but when I wanted to know which is the best to buy and is hackable it all really confused me...

This is what I want on my hacked xbox:

Play backups from hard drive or flash drive.
Use mods on any game.
Run homebrew.
A anti-ban that can properly work.

I have not yet bought my xbox yet, but it is gonna be a slim. So can anyone tell me the most hackable slim with the features of CFW I am looking for? (I also don't wanna jtag unless it is my last resort)
Thanks!

Just want to point out that 9 times out of 10 when you use a stealth service your account will get banned eventually.
A demon chip or an xk3y would probably suit you better then an rgh if you dont want to get banned

Reactions: DinohScene

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I got to agree on that.
It's just more money you throw at it, seeing those stealth servers aren't cheap as well
And the 360 being on the last few years of support, it just isn't worth it anymore.

Reactions: halo5307

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs