Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Good doesn't really mean realistic. Good is somewhat subjective. I tend to prefer vivid colors and simplistic styles myself. It mostly just comes down to opinion.
Zelda U is going to look very beautiful, to my point of view :P

Reactions: IncredulousP

TecXero

Technovert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zelda U is going to look very beautiful, to my point of view :P
I think it looks great, considering the hardware. I will have to wait and try it out before I think about buying it, though. After Skyward Sword, Spirit Tracks, and Phantom Hourglass, I'm still wary about new Zelda games, even with the great N64 3DS remakes and the awesome ALBW.

Reactions: VinsCool

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
I wish someone would do this for the Wii version, but without the Skyward Sword style shit. And re-do Skyward Sword with dark and gritty textures, like twilight Princess. Then it wouldn't feel like I'm playing "Link's Muddy-Pastel-Colored Easter Adventure!".

Reactions: VinsCool

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wish someone would do this for the Wii version, but without the Skyward Sword style shit. And re-do Skyward Sword with dark and gritty textures, like twilight Princess. Then it wouldn't feel like I'm playing "Link's Muddy-Pastel-Colored Easter Adventure!".
This is what I am talking about. Needless having the same style each time. These people are so boring.

Reactions: Jayro

freakzilla5

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Another mega update by T -

cf21ab6f1c.png

bb09ac017b.png

b6c4959728.png

リンク(Link)

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I'm relatively new, and have installed your textures, but I just wish an installer was made for the Shaders that automatically determines what settings need to be set.
Also, I can't find a download for the custom Dolphin version needed for the Shaders

TecXero

Technovert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd imagine something like this could be done on the Wii with something like Nintendont, but you'd have to code Nintendont to be able to load something like this. Not only that, you'd have to lower the quality of the pack to fit the restrictions of the Wii. Not impossible, just a lot of work with minor benefits.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

YugamiSekai

Mr. Picross
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1