Gaming Tomodachi Life Club Nintendo Demo - Anyone willing to shoot me a code for archival purposes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BroBuzz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So it seems certain Club Nintendo users have gotten an exclusive demo for Tomodachi Life. As weird as this sounds, I'm trying to manage an archive of all the 3DS Demos and miscellaneous downloads. I'm currently attempting to find something that will allow me to dump the ROMs for preservation, so if anyone is interested in the archival of this, I'd greatly appreciate a code.

Some proof, it's a list of all the North American demos I've maintained for a few years now. http://gbatemp.net/threads/3ds-downloadable-demo-list.349615/

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't seen any emails about it so I might not have be lucky in this or I could have not got it yet. Lucky them I wish I got one feel free it send one to me too if nobody want theirs ( not begging just want to offer to take their if they don't want it and don't want to waste it but the owner of this post goes first before me)

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But thats begging. OP you need to have enough posts to access the Trading Forum to make transactions like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: butt