Tomb Raider Legends KICKS ASS!!!

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I can play with everything but "next-gen mode" on the PC. It slows my speed in half when I turn it on.

And yes, the game is short. I clocked in at a little under 6 hours.

When I take the door to the left of the fireplace, it takes me to a courtyard thing with a fountain, and then from there to the gym area. I must be missing something totally obvious.

Sc4rFac3d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
this game rocks indeed, how do you get to the mansion btw? also i'm stuck after that first puzzle in the temple (with the 3 crates) what am I supposed todo in the movie where an arrow shows down? I have the PC version btw, tia
smile.gif

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
how do you get to the mansion btw?
It's in the main menu, just click Croft Manor!
tongue.gif

also i'm stuck after that first puzzle in the temple (with the 3 crates)
Pull the crate from underneath the see-saw type platform, and move the crate so it's resting on the end of the see-saw nearest the ledge you want it to be on. Then climb up onto the small step/broken stairs and jump on the opposite end of the see-saw, the crate on the other end should flip up onto the upper level.

QUOTE(Sc4rFac3d @ Apr 8 2006, 07:48 PM)what am I supposed todo in the movie where an arrow shows down?
Pretty straight forward! During these action sequences just quickly press the coresponding key shown. Eg. If it shows an arrow pointing down, press the down key! (WSAD also work).

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
I'm at 46% now, game is pretty tight, not amazing but a VAST improvement over the last pile of bs. I'm enjoying playing it, only niggle I have so far is the first two bosses I have beaten were kinda samey... hope the next ones differ.

[Edit]

Lol, guess what, the third boss fight is ALSO in a CIRCLED arena. Having trouble beating it..

SPOILERS

I activate all the eltric node things, then use the machine in the middle to swing them all, but it doesn't seem to do anything...

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thug: After you do that, you have to get off the chair, step back a little, go to first person mode (Z for computer) and grapple the sword fragment from above the chair.

Chakal

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah, good game overall but way too short. Now that they found a good game play mechanic, they just have to put more flesh around the bone to make it last longer!

I hope a TRL 2 will come out in the years to come.

johnnywalker

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I used "search" looking for topic about Tomb Raider: Legends and found this one.
My question is: can anybody use option "save" in GBA rom Tomb Raider: Legends on SC SD Mini? I can not and it is so sad.
Any help would be appreciated. Thx in advance.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: They really wanna get the head