ROM Hack Tomato Adventure

xvirus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi! Glad to hear you're working on this game. This was one game that I always wanted to take on as one of my translations, but never did. I'm not a huge expert on the GBA, but I've learned a lot while translating Torneko's Great Adventure 3 Advance. If you need any help on the hacking side, just let me know what you need and I'll see if I can figure it out :3

panmusic

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Any progress on this?
I wait anxiously for any progress report!
wink.gif

LucaLink

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
kirameki.altervista.org
XP
Country
Italy
Same for me, I don't even know if anyone is really working on the hacking right now.
If the other project starts we'll have less time for this, that's true, but it would be good to have the hacking ready in the meantime.
Any help is appreciated! ^^

xvirus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LucaLink said:
Same for me, I don't even know if anyone is really working on the hacking right now.
If the other project starts we'll have less time for this, that's true, but it would be good to have the hacking ready in the meantime.
Any help is appreciated! ^^

Just let me know what you or your team needs and I'll look into it. I've got a background in programming, so if a script extractor/inserter is what you're looking for, I could probably do that. I'm not that well versed in ASM, but I might be able to make a few changes in that regard.

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh wow! I remember my brother introducing this game to me wayyy back in the day. He was trying to write a walkthrough for it or something..

Anyway, I can't be of much help since I don't know Japanese or how to hack, but I'm eagerly awaiting a translation (if possible). Good luck!

LucaLink

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
kirameki.altervista.org
XP
Country
Italy
xvirus said:
Just let me know what you or your team needs and I'll look into it. I've got a background in programming, so if a script extractor/inserter is what you're looking for, I could probably do that. I'm not that well versed in ASM, but I might be able to make a few changes in that regard.

Yes, exactly. We have just a japanese translator, so all the hacking part is needed.

Anyway everyone can be of help, especially if you know english very well ^^ Just offer and I'll remember it when the time comes.

D

Deleted_171835

omgnerdrage!

Great! I've always wanted to play the game. Thanks for picking this game instead of the other games that are already going to get a US translation like other ROM hackers do.

LucaLink

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
kirameki.altervista.org
XP
Country
Italy
About Tomato Adventure, nothing. Capt. Rainbow's translation (not all checked) is at 20% ^^ The hackers that helped us in the beginning didn't show up lately, I'm a bit worried. I have a 'working site' ready, but i wanted some scans of the translated game before opening a topic and showing it.

panmusic

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
It's nice to see that the project is still alive!Please inform us when you open the topic with the translated pics.I wish you best luck!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: