GertrudetheRobot

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
theuniblog.evilspacerobot.com
XP
Country
United States
There's a multipatch program for Mac. This time, the patch is in xdelta format, so it might work.

http://www.romhacking.net/utilities/746/

(If you have time to try, please let me know too whether it works or not. Thank you. ^_^)

Yeah, the multipatch program DID work. However I can't get a working PSP emulator for Mac or do any tricks. It just wasn't happening. Luckily my boyfriend has a galaxy tab first gen and it works on that with ppsspp.

Xinque

Trophies
XP
Country
I just finished Seiji's route, and I spotted an error (?). During his confession, he says:

...You made me realize that I was wrong all these time.

When it should be:
...You made me realize that I was wrong all this time.

Also, his ADV events are so sad. Especially "His Situation". I wanted to hug him so bad. :c

Reactions: jjjewel

Talena

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cheat input for the emulators for those who don't know how to do it on the emulators (PPSSPP, I don't know if anyone explained it fully...); you just have to remember to change the _C0 to _C1

Example: _S ULJM-05976
_G Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side Premium 3rd Story

_C0 0 Stress
_L 0x202F3CF8
_L 0x00000000

Input like this:
_C1 0 Stress
_L 0x202F3CF8
_L 0x00000000

PPSSPP, memstick, Cheats. Save into the Cheats of the game.

Make sure you have Networking/WLAN enabled and cheats enabled (they are under system) and you are good to go. Exit the emulator then restart and you can now play with the cheats working. The only problem I had when using the cheats was it would sometimes crash and I would have to start the week over (I save every week =-) ) If anyone is using the clothing cheat, make sure you save the game then exit, disable the clothing cheat then go back into your game. It will not give you all the cloths, but it will give you a lot of them. When I tried the cheat and left it on, it had Bambi wearing coats for every item (that's why I disabled it.)

A HUGE thank you to Jewel and the team for all their hard work in getting the psp patch up and working as well as it is.

SwissGem96

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
OMG You are amaaazing. I cannot believe it is finally done :D Thank you so much for your effort, and yeah I made an account just to support you :D xD Cause, I played all of the Tokimeki Games except this one, cause you know. :D I have never played in the PSP but I'll give it a try, hopefully, it won't be that confusing :D

Good luck for your future work, and the NDS version of this one <3

RinaOtome

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
There's a group working on Brothers Conflict here;
http://gbatemp.net/threads/brothers-conflict-passion-pink-translation-project.353117/

My YouTube videos are as I said in the video descriptions that I only did it for fun and I'm not making a patch for it. But I've tried to help out with the technical stuff in the above project as much as I can. ^_^

For other PSP games, I still don't know. I think I have problem finding fun games on PSP. (Like, a lot of games are fun, but not fun enough to make me want to translate them.)

Ah didn't know about that BroCon project! Thanks for letting me know :D

And fun games? You mean you like ones with stats and stuff instead of pure visual novel or?
Some fun otome games that come to mind are the Arcana Famiglia and Hanayaka Nari, Waga Ichizoku series :D I've heard such good things about those two series. I also remember someone thinking of starting a Clock Zero project, but they needed more translators and had no hackers, so I think that one hit a stump :S

And as for this patch, everything seems to be working okay so far! I'll be sure to let you know of any errors or something of the like!

Thanks ~

delilfarrell

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
OMG! Jjjewel! Thank you so much for this new patch! :), You"re amazing!

I have a question?, You will work in the Tokimeki Memorial 3rd DS English Patch?, I think the gokusaishiki project is cancelled... Because we are waiting for years... And the page dont have any updates and replies for the administrator for moths.....Please you are our only hope :(.. Thks!

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a question?, You will work in the Tokimeki Memorial 3rd DS English Patch?, I think the gokusaishiki project is cancelled...

Gokusaishiki's project is still alive and kicking.;)
I'll probably release my DS patch together with them. They will have better translation than my version because they have native English speakers as their translators. My DS patch will be the same translation as my PSP patch plus the corrections that everyone helps submitting.

It's because I knew Gokusaishiki would release their patch that I decided to release mine. At least people who keep complaining about my English will have another choice. :P

P.S. (To anyone reading this.) Don't worry about complaining. If you find things to complain, I'm open enough to listen. But if you are gonna make fun of my translation somewhere else, it's better to just tell me directly what I should fix to make the translation sound better. ^_^"

Some fun otome games that come to mind are the Arcana Famiglia and Hanayaka Nari, Waga Ichizoku series :D I've heard such good things about those two series. I also remember someone thinking of starting a Clock Zero project, but they needed more translators and had no hackers, so I think that one hit a stump :S
They are in the list of games I'm not interested to play. ^_^" I might try to take a look at them again, though. Thanks so much for the suggestions.

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Before this thread turns into a game request thread, I'll be clear.

I don't mind suggestions, but come to think of it, if it's an otome game, I'm pretty sure I've at least checked it out. So, the chance is any game you'll suggest, I've already known about it. If I don't work on it, it means either I'm not interested in it, or it's beyond my ability to translate or hack. ^_^

Love Revo PSP is currently too difficult for me to hack. And MissPri isn't the type of game I want to translate. (It's quite fun, but I skipped a lot of text while I played and that means the story didn't attract my attention. I think I only managed to get one guy's ending and then gave up.)

shiho14

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi! Thank you for the patch! I was really happy there's a patch for the psp version <3

I also would like to report an error. I triggered Ruka's episode in the Farm date. During the climax mode, the interface is gone and all I could see is Ruka and nothing else. No buttons or heart meter but I would see some stars and hearts when I press a command but that's all. My psp firmware is 6.60 Pro B10.

angelang118

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Hi, I would just like to say thanks again for the patch. I've been playing for a couple of days now and everything seems to be in order. ^^

I do have a question though.
Would you be releasing future updates? (If bugs were found and updates might be needed) If so, is it going to be released on this thread or somewhere else we should know about?

Xinque

Trophies
XP
Country
This is not related to the patch but how can you EX-APPROACH someone? I can't seem to make it 5 stars. it's so hard T_T

You basically just have to keep getting "critical"s when you touch him or whatever. My strategy was basically just to cycle through all the options until I got to 100% / 5 hearts. It's so hard because it doesn't tell you what you're meant to do, so you just have to guess. :c

I tried to play TokiMemo 3 on ppsspp but it keeps on telling me cannot find system data... how do I repair this??
Have you tried reading the "Known Issues" on their website? You just have to press "no" and then you can continue the game.

Jaachan

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello! Thank you for translating this wonderful game :).

I am almost at the end. I am going for Ruka's route but the is a little road bumps.
I tried giving him my homemade chocolate. But it said that "I shouldn't give it to him" something like that.
I tried to call him, But it says Line is busy (I felt like the girl from White Chicks, Where he keeps calling the guy she likes). And he just dissapeared. Not in his part time job.

Or maybe, he dumped me. OMG. Even 2D guys dumps me. That was harsh. I just want to know why?
Do you have answers? If not. That's okay. Shitara-sempai rescued me. LOL.

Thank you again for a job well done.

Heien

Trophies
XP
Country
A weird thread with full of new members :P Still thanks for your effort, i'd take a look at this game :D

iamKHEEMchi

Flynn Rider's Ichiban
Trophies
XP
Country
You basically just have to keep getting "critical"s when you touch him or whatever. My strategy was basically just to cycle through all the options until I got to 100% / 5 hearts. It's so hard because it doesn't tell you what you're meant to do, so you just have to guess. :c

I always got 4 stars. I can't seem to get 5 stars when I'm walking with kou-san. T_T also when I get 4 stars, kou-san will say that "we're here" T_T

SenYui

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
For ExApproach, "lean" on him if the other buttons are useless. As jjewel have said before, don't use the commands 2x in a row. You have to reach 35 or 40% I think,before the time runs out on the 1st part of ExApproach. And make it to 100% on the 2nd part. You need to get a lot of criticals to be successful.
I finally learned how to do it on my 2nd playthrough with Kou-chan and made him mad at me for having too much fun on skinship. xD

btw, jjewel-chan. I also found an error on buying gifts. I don't remember the exact words... But if I didn't choose to buy any gift, the words that appeared is like "what will I buy?"

Reactions: jjjewel

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: