Translation Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side Premium 3rd Story English Translation

Mezamaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
First of all: Thank you very much for this great piece of work. I've been looking forward to being able to play this game for ages!

I'm not sure if it's a bug or not, but I just can't unlock Hasumi's Queen's ED, even when I go the Queen's Route I end up with Angel's ED all the time. I don't know what to do about it. :(

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First of all: Thank you very much for this great piece of work. I've been looking forward to being able to play this game for ages!

I'm not sure if it's a bug or not, but I just can't unlock Hasumi's Queen's ED, even when I go the Queen's Route I end up with Angel's ED all the time. I don't know what to do about it. :(

I didn't get any reports for such a problem so far.
Make sure you picked the right choices along his route. You might be too nice to him. To get the Queen's ED you must be pretty mean and evil. :evil: (But be careful, you could slip out of his route if you picked the wrong choice.)

ALTERED

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Before I start, I want to say something. Thank you very much for making the English patch, very helpful because this game really depend on the scenario of the characters. So thank you very much (again), JJJ!

I have seen Foxerd comment, and I ran into the same problem. When I enter approach mode, I am stuck in one star. I have tried all the option, but I can't find the right one, even though he's almost in Tokimeki states. I am currently in the third year, my stat is Maxed, I wear the current trend clothing, his favorite style, and a present from him. I also choose his favorite date place.

For another information, I use Windows 7 32-bit and the newest PPSSPP. I also didn't use any cheat.

Anyway, thank you again JJJ for making the English patch. :)

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Before I start, I want to say something. Thank you very much for making the English patch, very helpful because this game really depend on the scenario of the characters. So thank you very much (again), JJJ!

I have seen Foxerd comment, and I ran into the same problem. When I enter approach mode, I am stuck in one star. I have tried all the option, but I can't find the right one, even though he's almost in Tokimeki states. I am currently in the third year, my stat is Maxed, I wear the current trend clothing, his favorite style, and a present from him. I also choose his favorite date place.

For another information, I use Windows 7 32-bit and the newest PPSSPP. I also didn't use any cheat.

Anyway, thank you again JJJ for making the English patch. :)

Could you please try running the original Japanese game and see if the problem still exists? (Try to do everything the same as you did.)

ALTERED

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Could you please try running the original Japanese game and see if the problem still exists? (Try to do everything the same as you did.)

Ahhh~ It also doesn't work in the Japanese Version. I think its just that Shitara kind of hard to approach? I think something's wrong with the game itself.

iamKHEEMchi

Flynn Rider's Ichiban
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi! I found something like an error.

errr_zpsc316a6d4.jpg

iamKHEEMchi

Flynn Rider's Ichiban
Trophies
XP
Country
off topic.

umm.. after the date, there's this thing like.. uhh.. an ex-approach but not really an ex-approach whereas if you did it right, a "Climax" thing will happen but I can't seem to do it? is there any tips for that? thank you.

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ahhh~ It also doesn't work in the Japanese Version. I think its just that Shitara kind of hard to approach? I think something's wrong with the game itself.
Then it should not be a bug. You might have to try harder to approach him. :)

off topic.
umm.. after the date, there's this thing like.. uhh.. an ex-approach but not really an ex-approach whereas if you did it right, a "Climax" thing will happen but I can't seem to do it? is there any tips for that? thank you.
You need to do the right actions to reach it. I can't help much because I usually just guess what action I should do. (I think there are guides on the Internet if you search, but it's a pain to have to read the guide for every move. I just go with my hunch. ^_^)

Reactions: iamKHEEMchi

angelang118

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
So after almost half a year after you've released this, I've came back to ask a question...
Again, thanks for all your hard work on the English patch.

I was just wondering if the issue with the missing buttons during the approach mode can ever be fixed? Or maybe you're already working on a update?
The issue had been bothering me a bit and I was just curious.

Abu_Senpai

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
[quo te="angelang118, post: 5192198, member: 326353"]So after almost half a year after you've released this, I've came back to ask a question...
Again, thanks for all your hard work on the English patch.

I was just wondering if the issue with the missing buttons during the approach mode can ever be fixed? Or maybe you're already working on a update?
The issue had been bothering me a bit and I was just curious.[/quote]

I completely finished this game yet I didn't get a boyfriend at the end probably because im a guy and im not gay but I played with approach mode and it worked for me

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The issue had been bothering me a bit and I was just curious.
Unfortunately no. T_T My skill isn't enough to fix it by myself and the difficult thing about fixing it is that it occurs randomly. All the people I know who can fix it wouldn't have time/interest to keep playing it until they encounter the problem. So, so far it still can't be fixed.

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just had time to replay Shitara's route and he was quite hard to approach at first but once you moved him from :mellow: to :), the stars went up easily. The one in the pic below is what I got from around December of first year. And after he was at :lol: I usually got over x100 hearts with 3 stars.

BTW, I'm still proofreading the scripts and there are a lot of mistakes that have never been reported so I feel like I'll have to read over all of them. T_T It'll take a while for the new patch. I'll try to find someone who can help fixing the missing graphics too if I can.
4nE9B7i.jpg

Reactions: Hargrun

Pluupy

_(:3」∠)_
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do you get the cheatcodes to work with this game? I'm using the correct sony code, the correct iso, and the codes posted earlier in the thread which were confirmed working. I installed cwcheat correctly and they won't show up for this game. Cwcheat works for other games though. I also tried TempAR and that just crashes my PSP when I try to load a save file or open the TempAR interface in-game. Spent the last three hours just trying to get these things to work. Can't find anything like this problem on google.

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Pluups I mentioned before that I don't know much about cheat codes and I don't guarantee that the cheat codes will work with the patch, you might need to try them on your own or wait for someone to answer this question. I'm sorry. :(
(I don't recommend using cheats, but it's your choice.)

Pluupy

_(:3」∠)_
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got it working somehow. I made it so only the Tokimemo 3 codes were in the cheat.db file, repatched the iso, and reinstalled cwcheat. I don't know, but one of those things worked and I am now able to use the cheats. I honestly only needed it for the all endings and clothing. I play this game is a very relaxed manner and the clothing system is frustrating to me since I can't experiment as much as I want to. I always just do one or two guys so having all endings available for viewing is interesting to me.

One note, I don't know if anybody else is experiencing this but Ruka's list of birthday gifts for the 2nd year is the same list shown for Kouichi's 2nd year birthday gift list. Nothing on that list seems like it's meant for Ruka. Is that normal or a translation mistake? I'm gonna test try to just save and load over and over until I get the one that makes him happy, I suppose.

Sassie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just tested out the cheats, on the PPSSPP newest emulator, and let me tell you, it was A PAIN to figure out how to input it cuz most of the tutorials and forums are about the older versions, and it's either that, or that the steps are too confusing to understand :>>_<<:
so, now, back to the cheat codes,
the codes for the japanese version's that work on the patch so far are:
THE CODES DO WORK AND HERE ARE THE STEPS FOR THE PPSSPP 0.9.8:

I'm only really interested in all clothing cheat. However, this crashes PPSSPP for me. Only other cheats I've used are the no stress and max rich... I've tried using it alone, and with the other two, but every time, it crashes. - Has anyone else had this problem? Can I fix it?

**ETA**
Also wanted to say thank you, jjjewel. ^^ The patch is amazing.

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sassie, I really can't help with the cheat codes and I'm not sure if there are other people who know who still visit this thread. T_T Anyway, if you're lucky, someone might be able to answer your question.

Umaumaumau

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
After a lot of frustration and searching, I've decided to try and ask you guys: is there any differences to getting to sport university in the PSP version? I've tried everything. I used the judo club command at least 400 times successfully (I counted, it was 400 by January of my 2nd year), my fitness is a great deal over 200. Yet I ended up at the nursery again. I would really appreciate any kind of help.

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After a lot of frustration and searching, I've decided to try and ask you guys: is there any differences to getting to sport university in the PSP version? I've tried everything. I used the judo club command at least 400 times successfully (I counted, it was 400 by January of my 2nd year), my fitness is a great deal over 200. Yet I ended up at the nursery again. I would really appreciate any kind of help.
There should be the choices a day before the graduation day that ask about what you want to do. If you did everything correctly, you would unlock the choice for first-rate sports university and you must choose it.

If you ended up at the nursery, I assumed you might choose other university (take entrance exams) or job interview instead and your other parameters such as intelligent or charm aren't high enough to pass the qualification exam.

Umaumaumau

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
There should be the choices a day before the graduation day that ask about what you want to do. If you did everything correctly, you would unlock the choice for first-rate sports university and you must choose it.

If you ended up at the nursery, I assumed you might choose other university (take entrance exams) or job interview instead and your other parameters such as intelligent or charm aren't high enough to pass the qualification exam.

I didn't even get the sport university choice. So far I've read that all you have to do is become the club master and have at least fitness 200. Is there anything else I missed?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, no sabría cómo decirte