jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey again.
I wanna ask something.
I managed to get the biggest crown for Kou-chan. And when I activated the sparkling crown (press Δ on his tokimeki panel),
this appeared below his heart while doing skinships.
tumblr_n95m8rGOqQ1s8fbroo1_400.png

What does that mean?
Thank you very much for this report. It's the graphic that I really thought wasn't used in the game so I didn't translate it. (I didn't have time to play the game until I got the crown. I'm still busy with translating and editing other games. T_T)

The left side is Itazura (mischievous) and right side is Memomero (madly in love).
If there are anything untranslated or any mistakes you find, please let me know.

I should be able to finish up another project I'm working on around the end of this month, and after that I'll spend time proofreading and editing the whole TMGS3 scripts again based on what everyone had suggested. ^_^

Kenny_suu

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi

First thanks for your work jjjewel i follow you on youtube and always see your videos and your amazing work, really thanks :D sorry but i have a question maybe is weird: does the portrait on the desk can changed or not?. Because i finish two routes and the portrait didn't change.

Ah i see that many girls told you about bugs in the patch i found two in the psp is when you trigger the 3P event with Tamao and Shitara the option of the skinship menu didn't appear, well in my case don't appear after the date at the planetarium and the flea market on the months of december, january and october.

And the other is a dialogue between Bambi and Kou, the letters are in japanease but i don't remember exactly where, sorry :(

Reactions: jjjewel

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi

First thanks for your work jjjewel i follow you on youtube and always see your videos and your amazing work, really thanks :D sorry but i have a question maybe is weird: does the portrait on the desk can changed or not?. Because i finish two routes and the portrait didn't change.

Ah i see that many girls told you about bugs in the patch i found two in the psp is when you trigger the 3P event with Tamao and Shitara the option of the skinship menu didn't appear, well in my case don't appear after the date at the planetarium and the flea market on the months of december, january and october.

And the other is a dialogue between Bambi and Kou, the letters are in japanease but i don't remember exactly where, sorry :(

The skinship menu might not be fixable. (At least with my current hacking knowledge. So you might have to try to remember the buttons without actually seeing them. T_T)

For the Japanese dialogue, if you could try to remember whether it was the whole scene or just a sentence, or just some words that are in Japanese, that would help a lot. I might have missed them.

------------

If anyone else find anything wrong/misspelled/mistranslated, etc., please help reporting for errors. (I'm still working on Gakupuri DS patch, so I didn't have time to test GS3 patch at all. I'm really relying on people who're playing it to help reporting errors, so please help. :wub: )

mynameisanh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi
does the portrait on the desk can changed or not?. Because i finish two routes and the portrait didn't change.

Yes! I was playing around with the game today and found out how to do this. From the title screen, go to option > room. You should have several pictures to choose from if you've finished two routes.

*edit: Also to jjjewel, if you see this, thank you so much for making a patch. I was one of the beta patch editors for GS1 (so long ago!) and it was so much fun. I can't imagine how you did this by yourself! You're amazing & I love you.

xxicedtea

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you so much for your hard work on translating this!
I have a quick question and before I ask it, I should tell you that I'm actually playing the original japanese version (not the english patch), and the question I had was that THE CHEAT CODE'S NOT WORKING.
I have ppsspp 0.9.9 and I did follow the instructions on page 4 as well as page 5 (changing the C0 to C1 or whatever, etc)
And it's still not workiinnnnngggg :(

It would be awesome if anyone could help me out?

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't use cheat codes so I can't help with problems regarding cheat codes. T_T

I'm still checking the thread frequently and I read every post. But if there's a question I can't answer and it's not directly related to the patch, I tend not to answer it. (I don't want anyone to feel like I ignored your post. I just can't answer it. ^_^)

P.S. I haven't tested the new version of PPSSPP yet. If anyone tried it and found any improvement or problem regarding TMGS3 English patch, please let me know so I can update info about the emulators. Thank you. :wub:

lilin08

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
P.S. I haven't tested the new version of PPSSPP yet. If anyone tried it and found any improvement or problem regarding TMGS3 English patch, please let me know so I can update info about the emulators. Thank you. :wub:

Just bought the latest version of PPSSPP. (Silly me! I bought the Windows version, should have bought the android version. Anyway...) Will update you if there are any improvement.
Edit: I was able to get the decorations to appear in the Valentine Choco mini-game but you have to do certain steps for them to appear so they are not totally fixed.
1. First you need to Game Settings after choosing your choco base.
2. Change your rendering mode from Non-Buffered Rendering to Buffered Rendering and then go back.

Note 1: Just I warning though be sure that you avoid returning the toppings because it will reset and you will be putting blank pieces of deco on the choco base again. The same thing will happen if you redo the entire thing. If that happens , just do Step 1 and 2 again.

Here's some sample picsView attachment 9399View attachment 9400

lea13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thank you so much for your hard work on translating this!
I have a quick question and before I ask it, I should tell you that I'm actually playing the original japanese version (not the english patch), and the question I had was that THE CHEAT CODE'S NOT WORKING.
I have ppsspp 0.9.9 and I did follow the instructions on page 4 as well as page 5 (changing the C0 to C1 or whatever, etc)
And it's still not workiinnnnngggg :(

It would be awesome if anyone could help me out?

try these codes, it might work on urs, whenever the codes r not working, try changing them AGAIN
and also, check if u saved ur cheats in the right place C:\Users\ (ur computer name) \Downloads\Games\ppsspp_win\ppsspp\memstick\PSP\Cheats
ps. these r the cheat codes i got off google-ing, if u want more, i suggest u follow jewel's advise and google ULJM-05976
hope it works for u~ X3

_S ULJM-05976
_G Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side Premium 3rd Story

_C1 Full Album
_L 0x802F407A 0x000F0001
_L 0x1000FFFF 0x00000000
_L 0x002F4098 0x0000007F

_C1 All Mini Games
_L 0x002F406B 0x0000001F

_C1 All ADV
_L 0x802F4099 0x000B0001
_L 0x000000FF 0x00000000

_C1 All Endings
_L 0x402F4114 0x00050001
_L 0x11111111 0x00000000

_C1 0 Stress
_L 0x202F3CF8
_L 0x00000000

_C1 Max Intel.
_L 0x202F3CE0
_L 0x4479C000

_C1 Max Art
_L 0x202F3CE4
_L 0x4479C000

_C1 Max Fitness
_L 0x202F3CEC
_L 0x4479C000

_C1 Max Social
_L 0x202F3CF0
_L 0x4479C000

_C1 Max Style
_L 0x202F3CE8
_L 0x4479C000

_C1 Max Charm
_L 0x202F3CF4
_L 0x4479C000

_C1 All clothing Items
_L 0x802F3DBC
_L 0x003F0001
_L 0x000000FF 0x00000000

_C1 Fashion Lv
_L 0x002F3D05 0x00000040

_C1 Sweet Devil
_L 0x002F3D28 0x00000010

_C0 No Bomb Mark Ruka
_L 0x00328A89 0x00000000

_C0 No Bomb Mark Kouchi
_L 0x00328AE1 0x00000000

_C0 No Bomb Mark Arashi
_L 0x00328B39 0x00000000

_C0 No Bomb Mark Junpei
_L 0x00328B91 0x00000000

_C0 No Bomb Mark Konno
_L 0x00328BE9 0x00000000

_C0 No Bomb Mark Shitara
_L 0x00328C41 0x00000000

_C0 No Bomb Mark Hasumi
_L 0x00328C99 0x00000000

_C0 No Bomb Mark Other
_L 0x00328CF1 0x00000000

Koruchan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Loving the patch. Very well done. I've very rarely had to deal with the issue with the UI going missing during EX Approach (knock on wood). I notice that "un" (yeah/yes/general positive sound) is translated a lot as "um" by mistake, leading to some rather odd-sounding reactions when the translation of the dialogue is read, but otherwise I have no complaints.

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Loving the patch. Very well done. I've very rarely had to deal with the issue with the UI going missing during EX Approach (knock on wood). I notice that "un" (yeah/yes/general positive sound) is translated a lot as "um" by mistake, leading to some rather odd-sounding reactions when the translation of the dialogue is read, but otherwise I have no complaints.
Yeah, some people mentioned that before too. It'll be fixed in the next release. Thank you very much. ^_^

I'll be proofreading the scripts again before releasing a fixed patch, and the next one should be final. Many mistakes in the current patch are in there because I didn't know they are mistakes. (Not that I didn't notice them, I didn't realize they were mistakes. T_T) So please help pointing out anything that you find odd.

Reactions: Hargrun

sara123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have a few questions about installing the patch. i've never used xdelta or applied a patch before so i have had trouble opening and using xdelta. I can download it successfully but when I click on it nothing happens. do i need to patch it directly to my psp.

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have a few questions about installing the patch. i've never used xdelta or applied a patch before so i have had trouble opening and using xdelta. I can download it successfully but when I click on it nothing happens. do i need to patch it directly to my psp.

If you use Windows (instead of Mac), I'd recommend using Light Patcher patch as it's as easy as drag and drop a file on it. (Some anti-virus programs detect it as virus just because it's an .exe file, so you can disable anti-virus program while downloading and running it.)

But if you really have to use xdelta patch, here's an illustrated instruction.
https://sites.google.com/site/otomeundercover/patching-instructions#TOC-XdeltaUI
You have to patch it using your computer and then transfer your patched file to play on your PSP later.

Note: The game demonstrated in the above guide is not this game, so the filenames will be different but the processes are similar.

Reactions: sara123 and Hargrun

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see. I read that you were focusing on the PSP patch, is there some problems with the DS version?

Danke! ^^
There's no problem with the DS version (so far). I just have to update the scripts to reflect the changes I made in the PSP version. (It's not so difficult but there's a chance that I might mess up the scripts if I'm not careful enough with this process. So, it's going slowly. ^_^)

Y

yule80

There's no problem with the DS version (so far). I just have to update the scripts to reflect the changes I made in the PSP version. (It's not so difficult but there's a chance that I might mess up the scripts if I'm not careful enough with this process. So, it's going slowly. ^_^)

I see. Can't wait for it. Hope you'll be able to finish that! ^o^ You have my support!

And by the way, I noticed I did not receive any text messages from the boys in TMGS1. Am I missing something?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pump the chocolate into my veins