Hardware To those complaining the Switch is a tablet:

Enigma Hall

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Well, considering the PS4 Pro and XBox Scorpio are coming, this gen was all about underpowered consoles.
Nah, its about 4k and 60fps. It dont bothers me so much. I can live with 1080 and 30fps very well with no online games. We are reaching a limit of best image quality possible. Any new consoles will be like the same, our eyes have limits. Then, the game quality will do the diference, history, game style, it will sell and nintendo have a point here but are not trying to reach this image limit. I can understand his choose, but i dont agree with the tablet try. I can be wrong, but every think i do about this console return with a fail image. Sounds fragile, sounds underpowered, sounds unconfortable, sounds like more of the same and the list go on...
The game corporations :v are making enfortings to go to the next level with VR because they know this limit then, this generation is all about status. They will stop the best image running and will finally turn his eyes to game experiênce. Nintendo cards on sleeves are not surprise anymore and the cards are running out. Because of it i´m very curious about what nintendo will do when the things become ugly.

If you ask me about the perfect future os games i dream about the hololens with capacity of full lock your view when you wanti it becoming a virtual reality set and game domes in every bedroom for VR mmo.

Iamapirate

Trophies
XP
Country
Jesus. Was just announced and we already have a bunch of sour pusses. :/

Who cares if Switch is a tablet or whatever? You can play it on TV or on the go. It's fucking awesome.

I don't understand this "underpowered" argument either. So what? The games look sexy as shit regardless, and as long as the games run well, who cares? I felt the hype. I don't give a fuck if it's weaker than the other two systems, at least it looks good and is doing something original.

Reactions: Rudelof

Enigma Hall

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Yeap. I have a Galaxy note 3 switch and I can play it on tv or on the go.
It's marvelous, cheap and so hardcore. In fact nintendo should keep wiiU, I like the retro style, and wires.

Enigma Hall

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I also dont need to date a woman, but she can still hurt my feelings.
Anyway, at least i can look at nintendo chick eyes and say, I expected more from you. Goodbye.

Last edited by Enigma Hall,

x65943

hunger games round 29 big booba winner
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ITS A CONSOLE WITH A PORTABLE FEATURE

FEATURE

You don't have to use it as a tablet, ahem, portable, just play it as a console like the video shows. The switch is about preference. Not force.

The thing is that this system will likely be the only venue for Nintendo games for the next 5 years, and the portable feature will probably double the price point. If people aren't interested in that feature, but have to pay for it anyways, it's understandable that they are upset.

yuyuyup

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I predict it will be an Android device that also runs exclusive Nintendo games (so you can use it as a regular-ass tablet) and I think nintendo is gonna follow up the 3DS with a device with it's own features (backwards compatibility with 3DS carts, 3D, etc) I bet they will share games, so you can run the same game with different features on either system, but the 3DS followup will be more marketed towards younger. This is all just speculation based on speculation

ric.

Drivin' to meme country
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
I think it's funny that the tables are turning and people aren't even noticing. Nintendo is going back to basics by removing 3D and Dual Screens from their next console, and people are complaining that it's gimmicky. Sony and other companies are going balls-deep into the VR fad (which is the very definition of a gimmick IMHO) with expensive, clunky, and generally uncomfortable to use devices/peripherals and everyone praises them for it.

I'm not saying the Switch is a perfect console, or that gimmicks are necessarily *bad* in a videogame console, but I can't be the only one who's noticed this trend.

Reactions: Iamapirate

Gizametalman

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Haaaaaa just made it.

Attachments

• 1cus3l.jpg
    1cus3l.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 163

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Saying it is a tablet is like saying the ps vita is a tablet because it have a touchscreen
The PS Vita is a tablet.
With some good controllers attached to it.
And a good library of weaboo games.

Wait, the Nintendo Shield is a PS Vita, sans the good controllers or the weaboo games. Oh wait, then it is a tablet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all