Hardware To all 3ds xl owners

Scoobydoo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Interesting, am I the only one to have the Lexar 4GB cards (one from the Zelda XL and one from the Red Xl (2011)) that work fine. I have no complaints against it.

No probs here either. Thought we were all just stating which type came with new consoles by default. Seems a cheap option used by Nintendo for most European & US customers, while Japan get better ones :ph34r:

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
i dont have problems with my lexar, the only thing i can complain is when i boot the console the home menu takes some seconds to display the games inside the card, which is kind of annoying when i want to play a game right away..

and don't tell me this can be solved if i suspend the console and leave that way D:

Dewdrops

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Lexar, Class 4, Korea
3DS XL Pink/White US console.
Pretty sure the firmware it came with was before 4.5 (purchase date was before that eventful update), unfortunately I updated it. Sometimes I wished I haven't, but it cannot be helped.

zeello

The reason we can't have nice things.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Samsung 4GB SD-HC Class 4
and it's made in korea

it came with my american 3DS XL, blue

emmanu888

6 years and still going strong
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Lexar as well here when i got mine, i replaced it with a CoreMicro 32GB SDHC card since that was the one i was using in my original 3DS. My sis has the Lexar in her 3DS which was my old 3DS

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: lol