www.360voice.com
XP
Country
United States
I never heard of this >_> (and its not a movie game, sneaky release
ohmy.gif
)

assassinz

Visoly 512 Flash Advance Linker Xtreme Master!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, the savetype for this game says 'NONE' . So, yes, that does mean it uses passwords. I just hope the passwords aren't too long.

Deanwick

GBAtemp terror that flaps in the night!
Trophies
Website
batman.jypoly.fi
XP
Country
Finland
I s this game actually any good ? I could live with the password system.......
It reminds me of Baldur's Gate....great game !

This is a far sigh from Baldur´s Gate. If you need to compare it to something, it would be closer to games like Cadaver and Landstalker, just to name a couple. Isometric action-puzzle-adventure is somewhat the genre of this. Played it for an hour or so and it seemed pretty ok, if you can live with quite horrible graphics, wonky controls and pretty nonexistent story(so far at least). I like the basic idea of it however. Every enemy you kill turns into this giant stone which you usually need to complete the puzzles given. It`s a pretty original idea and keeps the gameplay fresh. Worth a try, imo.

plasmatron

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I s this game actually any good ? I could live with the password system.......
It reminds me of Baldur's Gate....great game !

This is a far sigh from Baldur´s Gate. If you need to compare it to something, it would be closer to games like Cadaver and Landstalker, just to name a couple. Isometric action-puzzle-adventure is somewhat the genre of this. Played it for an hour or so and it seemed pretty ok, if you can live with quite horrible graphics, wonky controls and pretty nonexistent story(so far at least). I like the basic idea of it however. Every enemy you kill turns into this giant stone which you usually need to complete the puzzles given. It`s a pretty original idea and keeps the gameplay fresh. Worth a try, imo.

Wow this game is wicked !
grog.gif
Plays like Cadaver or Heimdal. Groooooovey !
l

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
Using a password system says to me that the devs didn't have enough faith in their own game selling enough copies to warrant the extra expense of having a battery in every cart.

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Yeha but will a really good game for the GBA still sell very well these days ?
With all the next gen hipe some gems are often overlooked by the mainstreem market, hence the small precaucion to limit the expences.
Honestly, even having the option to get it free I doubt I might have the time to play it, and so regretfully the last few developers slowly decide to move on.....
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: My therapy chair is padded