shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gotta beat innovation with innovation
tongue.gif

Oh and I tried the game out, the Fronk minigames still screw up with the patch on.
So the game is again alot better and playable with the real deal.
Isnt there a way to fix that somehow? Maybe sensor emulation? Though that would be hard with lack of data, unless someone would want to reverse enginer the whole game O-o.
Honestly, Id rather go buy the game anyway.
I plan to buy to two new versions
tongue.gif

I hope they make a new DS one with online play, that would be crazy. Pointless, but crazy.

Vater Unser

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Why do people really need to point out that "we should buy this game". According to the law, which I'm sure we all know about, it is illegal to download all commercial roms.

So of course we know "we should buy this game". And I think Nintendo does a pretty good job at advertising without you helping them out, no offence of course.
I'm saying that you should buy the game because it sucks without the tilt sensor, and not because I want you to support the developers...

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
sweet, finally out. Buy it? but no. I'm waiting for more DS games to come out. Maybe will pick it up in the future but after getting warioware DS heh

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
Thanks to this dump I now have the mona pizza video on my copy of Touched.

Hehe, it's quite cool, the video is annoying but catchy at the same time, I don't like it but I end up going back and watching it again and again.
blink.gif

templar wizard

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
i posted this in another thread, but what would you guys think of the possibility of an analague input for this game? like using the mouse for the tilt?

Zap

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmmm... If I have ANY idea how to crack stuff, which obviously I don't, I would map the L and R buttons to do the tilting. It would feel a little more natural for one to simulate tilting by having a distinct "side" difference. (as oppose to the D-pad where it is... well right there on one thumb)

Nontheless, awsome job, I'm gonna go pick this game up soon.
smile.gif

EM0rox

Trophies
Website
www.emogame.com
XP
Country
United States
I would map the L and R buttons to do the tilting. It would feel a little more natural for one to simulate tilting by having a distinct "side" difference. (as oppose to the D-pad where it is... well right there on one thumb)

Nontheless, awsome job, I'm gonna go pick this game up soon.
smile.gif

That is exactly what I was thinking, why the hell make it use the d-pad when you have L and R to play with...

Bladex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can NE1 Help me get this Patch working and tell me what emulator works best with the patch plz help ASAP
frown.gif

alexp2_ad

Certified Smart Ass
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Get an IPS patcher, there are links in the TOOLS section at the top of the page.

Get the ROM, most seem to come with the IPS patch (I'm gonna assume you've got it, cos we're not allowed to tell you where to get ROMs)

In the IPS patcher, select the ROM as the file to be patched and select the IPS patch for what you want to patch it with.

Click apply, or patch or whatever.

Voila, enjoy wario ware twisted with the D-Pad, making it half as fun.

BTW, I am very annoyed, nintendo has delayed this till SEPTEMBER in europe... I was planning to buy it when it came out this month.
frown.gif

seyfoyun

Trophies
XP
Country
I downloaded it but still I can't play it. Is there something wrong about my program? I am using VisualBoy Advance.

gbasp.gif
yaypsp.gif

xflash

Local Ninja
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
yesh it isn't that hard to read other post is it just look at the post above your's and you'll see the answer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, no sabría cómo decirte