Hacking TIKDevil, an on-console mass ticket downloader

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Slartibartfast42

I figured it took you so long because you needed the time to spew more bullshit from that keyboard of yours. I'm shocked your ISP hasnt charged a septic fee at the rate your going.

Again, Nintendo does not own Android, IOS, Google, etc. They cannot do anything towards me or anyone else that uses a phone but your welcome to keep wrapping that tin foil hat of yours cause everyone is "out to get you."

anthonyplep

(´ε` )
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Say they ban your Nintendo ID. Are we talking a ban on strictly your account, or a console ban as well? Last time I checked I was able to use the eShop and install things on a brand new n3DS XL without any form of account. Not sure if the Wii U is the same. Say they don't ban the console, and just the ID. Would the console in turn be affected and then get banned? Could you just simply create a new Nintendo ID on a 3DS or Wii U and be able to use it again?

As far as smart devices go, yeah I don't see Nintendo banning them. They can't. How could they even? They can ban your ID or your console, and that's literally it. Make a new account, problem solved (at least in the case of a phone or tablet.)

Having said all of that, I literally no nothing about anything. I'm just saying what makes sense to me. I check this site every day periodically and no one to my knowledge has been banned from using TikDevil, CIAngel, freeShop, Shameless, or anything else. Maybe some have, maybe some haven't...I just haven't seen any myself

Getting back to the topic of the thread it's a shame TikDevil has been dead/not working as of late, as it was my preferred way to get games, and was my go-to for setting up other people's 3DSes. It'd be nice if it ever got an update with updated features or even one to just fix the issue it has right now. I'm glad there's alternatives at least :D

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Say they ban your Nintendo ID. Are we talking a ban on strictly your account, or a console ban as well?
Account bans are account bans, and console bans are console bans.
Public headers/online cheating is a console ban (as there's no account required anyway for multiplayer)
except for Badge Arcade where it's a nnid ban for that app only.

We can change accounts, serial numbers, and mac addresses anyway! (the former two, in software)

no one to my knowledge has been banned from using TikDevil, CIAngel, freeShop, Shameless, or anything else
Yup!

I'm glad there's alternatives at least :D
The closest is probably 3DSeStuff, with bulk ticket downloading (with good filtering for region and console)!

Slartibartfast42

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Slartibartfast42

I figured it took you so long because you needed the time to spew more bullshit from that keyboard of yours. I'm shocked your ISP hasnt charged a septic fee at the rate your going.

Again, Nintendo does not own Android, IOS, Google, etc. They cannot do anything towards me or anyone else that uses a phone but your welcome to keep wrapping that tin foil hat of yours cause everyone is "out to get you."

You are still an idiot. How much is your idiot tax bill? They can ban you from Miitomo. That's what I'm talking about. They can add your phones unique identify to their database. When you try to sign up for a new nintendo account, they could refuse to let you sign into Miitomo from the same device. They absolutely ban online cheaters at the console level. They could ban your phone from their apps at the hardware level, too if they wanted. If someone was cheating at Miitomo, they would ban that persons phone from using Miitomo. Why are you so dense? Did you eat a lot of lead paint?

Nintendo doesn't own Android. They do own fucking MIITOMO. They could update Miitomo to refuse to let people on a banned list from signing into Miitomo. Guess what? I can't use Google Wallet because my phone is rooted, and Google won't let you run wallet on a rooted phone. The first version of Miitomo actually wouldn't run on rooted phones either. So if you tried to root your phone to trick miitomo to think you aren't banned, you aren't getting in that way either.

So yes Nintendo can absolutely restrict you from using Nintendo services.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Slartibartfast42

Being banned from services and being banned from using your phone are two different things. I'm not at fault because you are too dense to understand the differences between a product and a service.

P.S. Props for taking a day and a half to learn what banning means. Your parents must be proud.

P.S.S. I've hacked my Miitomo for max coins and candy so your tinfoil hat conspiracy is bullshit.

Last edited by RemixDeluxe,

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is possible to make your point across without shit spewing from your mouth. Do you kiss your mother with that noise hole?

Not only do you pull bullshit from your mouth you have no proof that Nintendo has banned anyone from the phone, as a product or a service.

xZaggin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
....okay I clicked remove out of region tickets and it removed a ton of my installed games...I thought this would just remove them from the FreeShop or just remove those japanese titles I don't care for.

Is there any way to get these games back? I doubt that it could've uninstalled so many at the same time, my guess is is that it just removed the icons

Okay I figured it out, had to change region and scan for missing tickets. SIGH now to reorganize everything again.

Last edited by xZaggin,

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
can someone explain to me how to do this please?
Find an updated 3rd party version (the last official one is fixed to download from the now nonexisting 3ds.nfshost.com)
Install it
While online, open it and wait for the work to be done
Open eShop and select for installation (even in the background) any title you now have a ticket for

Rather intuitive, eh? :)

imm0rtalz16_2006

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I keep getting failed to connect and failed to download Json on tikdevil

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I keep getting failed to download Json any reason why

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
TikDevil is abandoned now.
No, it's not. I just updated today.

Depends on the version, the last official one is set to get titlekeys from a defunct site, but hey if you want to use this app chances are you don't care about officiality lol

As was already said less than 6 posts ago...

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
What should I do? None of them seem to work, as no JSON files can be downloaded
Tikdevil (neither this defunct version nor the new one) never needed any wings.json file (it's a format exclusive to Ciangel)

Tikdevil only needs the titlekeys site to be up (at a fixed address preprogrammed in the source) to download the enctitlekeys.bin

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1