Hacking Tiger Woods 09 blue screen

gloscherrybomb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Does anybody else have Tiger Woods 09 running on the usb loader, and if so do you suffer the same problem as me where after a while the course turns to a blue screen, although you can still see diaglogue boxes?

I'm using the usb gui loader, on a pal 4.0 wii.

Overload180

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have Tiger Woods 09 installed and it runs fine. I have tried it a few times and only played a few holes.

I use Ultimate USBLoader v7.4, I have a NTCS Wii and the game is also NTSC.

Using a Seagate Free Agent Desk 500gb External HDD.

Dj_Qbert

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I haven't ran into any issues yet. I am using Waninkoko's sd/usb loader 1.5. My system and game are both NTSC.

wiistarter

Trophies
XP
Country
I have it running fine PAL on PAL and tried it with Ultimate loader and Uniloader with no issues (played 2 full courses)

Exxtreme

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah i've had the same problem... I run my Tiger 09 PAL on my 4.0E wii from a 500 GB WD harddrive... Sometimes it wont even boot... I'm using the latest GUII USB Loader, and the loader must be the problem, cause when i'm running that game from the disc there's no problem, and all my other games runs from the darddrive without any probs...

Exxtreme

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ocdetective said:
Glos, ever thought it might be a bad back up rather than the loader.......?
Seems unlikely since we both use the same loader, and before when i used waninkoko's loader i didn't have any problems...

gloscherrybomb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Just noticed this has been brought back up. It seems really inconsistent, some times I can play for ages without a blue screen. It seems to happen more when there are 3+ people playing, but it may just be a coincidence. I thought it may be the copy, so I re-copied it over and it didn't make any difference.

Seems like it is definitely a bug now that others have noticed it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, ohkay