Hacking THP Video Converter!

Soplox

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
I have read about the thp video files before that has no converter but a player called thpplay well I was browsing the SSBB iso with wiiscrubber and extracted the end of lucas and it worked perfect with the thpplay. But since there's not converter for that video files and the uploader of Youtube say that can be uploaded any video file so I was wondering if youtube can convert it so I upload it and it worked!

Here it is the video that I uploaded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeSKQC7oM0E

Videogamer555

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But this just begs the question, WHAT software does Youtube use for video conversion? Is it a commercially available software package? Or is it proprietary Google-owned software meant ONLY for Youtube itself?

Arm the Homeless

Custom Title
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Videogamer555 said:
But this just begs the question, WHAT software does Youtube use for video conversion? Is it a commercially available software package? Or is it proprietary Google-owned software meant ONLY for Youtube itself?
I'd probably guess ffmpeg.

It's free, open source, and it does exactly what the converter they use does.

Slimmmmmm

GBAtemp MoNkEeE
Trophies
XP
Country
That's really cool btw
smile.gif

So if that file was then edited, is there a known way or app to convert back to thp format ? (So it can be reinsterted into the game)

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Slimmmmmm said:
That's really cool btw
smile.gif

So if that file was then edited, is there a known way or app to convert back to thp format ? (So it can be reinsterted into the game)
Yes, there is a way to convert it back to thp, but it's not very legal...
http://volderbeek.freeforums.org/creating-...file-t3908.html
The easiest thing to convert a thp file to another format for free is the program SUPER.

Heath123

Trophies
XP
Country
Use VLC Player. Open it and click "Media", "Convert / Save", then "Add". Browse for the file then click the arrow beside "Convert / Save" and press "Convert". Select your options. There should be a "Browse" option near where it says "Destination file" so click that. Choose where to save your file then press "Start". Your file will be converted. I made a video about it:

Also, you can see that link that doesn't work (Yes, there is a way to convert it back to thp) https://web-beta.archive.org/web/20...creating-a-thp-video-nintendo-file-t3908.html

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse