Gaming Thoughts on the Boktai Games?

Bart Lemming

Gēmu Bōi mikuro
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I just bought the first Boktai. I've always fancied it as I had a quick blast of the DS outing and enjoyed it but never got around to the GBA version until now. What do you guys think of the series? Do they hold up today? Tell me your thoughts. :)

skagon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I know it's probably not what you want to hear, but... why hasn't any studio made a port of something legendary, like "Indiana Jones and The Fate of Atlantis" or "Legend of Kyrandia" or "Lure of the Temptress"?
Sorry, but I see all these "adventure" slash "role playing" games and wonder...
About that Boktai... just watched some vids on the tube... I've got the two Golden Sun games and Bomberman (which, to my eyes, looks similar-ish) and I have to say... they just don't do it for me. I plan on giving the Golden Sun a good second chance, but...

Bart Lemming

Gēmu Bōi mikuro
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
To be honest, I've often thought the same myself. It's always surprised me that more Euro studios didn't jump onboard the GBA port wagon too. It would've been great to get all those lovely Amiga titles for the handheld...

Helpful Corn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I only ever played the first one, but quick tip: I f your using an actual game cartridge a black light can be used to trick the sunlight sensor.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: "Now I know why he took his own life"