Gaming Thoughts on LBX: Little Battlers eXperience?

Shubshub

The Shubinator
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I've recently just started playing this game as I saw that it was very similar to Custom Robo (I really liked Arena on DS) And I was wondering what people thought of the game?

No spoilers please I've only just gotten the LBX

jowan

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I've only played the first few battles and yeah, I find it very similar to Custom Robo, except for the overworld of course but it's very fun to play I think!

AyanamiRei

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I liked it a lot, just started the second playthrough (newgame+) now that I got the japanese voices/scenes thanks to some other forum user.
The several Gundam references are quite nice, the typical anime story was simple but funny and the fights went up in difficulty before it could become annoying.
Major downsides are:
- the quantity of currency/fights you have to spend if you want to get a specific armor model with a speed bonus for a single weapon (I gave up on the idea to farm a full model with 2 precise weapon bonuses ^^"). It is worse than Inazuma Eleven.
- seeing how Inazuma Eleven Go 3 isn't announced in the West a year after the second episode, I doubt we will ever get the westernizations of the second and third LBX games. -_-

Anyway, keep enjoying Level-5 greatness.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte