This site should be renamed to 3dstemp

epicboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So every time I log onto this website to see what's new in the Nintendo world, 90% of the topics I see are 3ds related. I personally do not own a 3ds and do not want to see 3ds related topics. So I suggest renaming this site to 3dstemp or adding some kind of function to disable certain sub forums from appearing in my feed.

HEX1GON

YEEEEEERRRRRRSSSSS
Trophies
XP
Country
Considering many other 'scene' sites only on about PS4/XBONE crap. It's nice to see a forum with a booming scene chat with the 3DS, it's probably the most interesting.

Reactions: Spectro87

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Changing the forums name has been discussed multiple times in the past. On every occassion it was decided that changing our name would mean a loss of identity and history so it has always been rejected. I doubt we will ever change the forums name, I would always be against it myself.

Let the record show that p1ngpong was ok with only one name change, Bortztemp.net

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I think GBAtemp is fine. You can be creative with the GBA part too. Grab Big Asses, Going Boozing Again, Giant Brown Alligators, Ganon Buys Aphrodisiacs, Goomba's Being Assholes. Yea.. GBA is fine :lol:

Reactions: migles

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."