Hacking This real?

luney

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why lock it? Personally I believe it's possible. Alot of people here said it's impossible to do alot of things that we are currently doing with our 3DSes. Nothing is impossible. Just because you or I lack the knowledge to do it doesn't mean someone else can't know how to do it.

Tank Dempsey

If you read this, you are an idiot.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why lock it? Personally I believe it's possible. Alot of people here said it's impossible to do alot of things that we are currently doing with our 3DSes. Nothing is impossible. Just because you or I lack the knowledge to do it doesn't mean someone else can't know how to do it.
It's possible, but it is not probable.

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

To download a game from Nintendo servers w/o paying for it? Ok....

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
But have you ever done it for Wii/3DS/Wii U games. Nintendo's online security isn't like others.

Haha you are right. It's not like the others....as in it's worse.... :P

When has Nintendo ever done security right? Well Sony does it worse, but still... :P

Reactions: ByteBite

luney

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seriously, you don't believe that Nintendo is waiting until the last minute to put the game data on the server? Obviously it's already there since they are handing out codes for the reviewers to download it.

Here's the thing. If the server itself is not what is actually checking the ticket, you only need to find a way to connect to the server holding the wanted data without going through the normal route. For instance, if there is a seperate server that authenticates and then allows a connection to the server holding the data, you would only need to find a door that goes around the server doing the authentication. Remember that's kinda how they first tricked datel's server into giving them pokemon that had been removed from the codelist. They were removed from the list but not from the actual server doing the work. By feeding your own instructions into the program it gave you what you wanted.

This or have a way to generate legitimate download codes, or have a download ticket for it on your 3ds even. With what I have seen these guys doing in the last couple of months with their 3DS, I truly believe it's possible. All you would have to do is find a way to edit a download ticket you already legitimately have to download this game instead of the one the ticket is really for. Simple really.

NyaakoXD

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lets just let a mod lock this. I mean, it's already been proven that the whole thing was a hoax and that even the guy himself decided to remove his instagram post which had an image that he took and then said some stupid stuff about the New3DS being his own and that he's working on these "bugs" so he can "release" the game.

Ra1d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Haha you are right. It's not like the others....as in it's worse.... :P

Maybe, but let alone the fact that there is a possibility of being banned from e-shop using this method, if released to the public this will get patched in days (maybe even hours), and another workaround will have to be found every week, which I'm sure nobody's going to bother with.

SMVB64

Now your playing with power! Super power!
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ah, this was confirmed fake? I'm still curious about this,
YxHzmILl.jpg
Street passed this guy a few days ago on campus. Unless he got a review code, he knows something we don't haha.

Hashtastrophe

Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ah, this was confirmed fake? I'm still curious about this,
YxHzmILl.jpg
Street passed this guy a few days ago on campus. Unless he got a review code, he knows something we don't haha.
Make an app, set its icon and title to that. Then install as a .cia and streetpass some poor suckers.

Rikua

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly, I'd expect Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate to leak first. Its playerbase is MASSIVE compared to a Zelda port.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
There was somebody who got an early copy of Majora's Mask, the eShop version, but he was not claiming that he got in to Nintendo's servers or anything...it was just a review copy or something along those lines. I think the statements were added to his image and that this is fake.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1