Gaming Third party titles that you want them to be on Switch

Scott Pilgrim

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm really glad to see Rime on Switch, but I want Capcom to release Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate or Ace Attorney 7. Also more titles from Bethesda... Or a Dark Souls Trilogy port... Platinum give us Bayonetta 3 and/or resurrect Scalebound as an exclusive! And FFXV,FFVII Remake and/or KH3 on Switch, Square Enix!
What do you want to see ported to/developed for the Switch in terms of third parties?

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A new God of War style kind of game but exclusively to Nintendo Switch only. And a new Castlevania game too. Loved 2 Castlevania versions from PS3.

Last edited by spotanjo3,

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
a new starfox adventure/assault mix kind of game

Shout out to StarFox Adventures! Not sure if it would happen since Rare made that, but who knows? I want Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter back in familiar territory. There's Ultra Street Fighter 2 coming, which is awesome, but how about Street Fighter V and Mortal Kombat X on Switch? With exclusives to justify purchasing them. For SFV, having the Season 1 DLC pre-installed for example, and for Mortal Kombat X, all the DLC, and I mean ALL, and include characters you only fight against or see inn Story mode: Sindel, Rain, Baraka, Kabal, Stryker. Also, uhhh, Ultra Mega Man 2? Oh, a new Mega Man title. Mega Man 10 (as opposed to "X").

Reactions: souler92
D

Deleted User

Well, the stuff we have usually, I guess, like Ace Attorney and Monster Hunter.
oh also one thing from a series we've never had on a nintendo console, borderlands 2, as if that'll happen. one can dream tho lmao

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end