Homebrew Third party gamecube controller adapters and nintendon't

Redleader388

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I'm going to install nintendon't on my wii u to be able to play the gamecube games I have off a thumb drive. My question is has anyone had success doing this using the cheaper third party gamecube controller adapters or do I need to get the official one from nintendo?

Ponyboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the Mayflash Gamecube adapter that has 4 ports and works with both the Wii U and PC. It works perfectly with all the games I've played with on Nintendont. Don't know if all third party adapters work the same, but I can verify the Mayflash one does.

Reactions: WaveSmash

Redleader388

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its actually the mayflash one I was looking into picking up Ponyboy. You've saved me time money and frustration. I thank you

G0R3Z

Just Can't Be Bothered
Trophies
XP
Country
The Mayflash Gamecube adapter with two GC ports doesn't work for some reason. It's been clarified somewhere, and my one just simply doesn't want to work with it. The 4 port Mayflash adapter does work, as does the official adapter.

limpbiz411

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the official gamecube adapter from nintendo and it works great. I play PSO+ on it with my wife and 2 gamecube controllers. Do yourself a favor and get the official one.

Litle_Bird

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
The four-port gamecube adapter from eBay works fine for me in Nintendont, even with the official Wavebird Controllers

MusicallyInspired

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can someone tell me why it does not work for me then? I have a Mayflash 4-port Gamecube Adapter and the controller works in the Nintendont menu but not when I launch a game. What's going on?

kisamesama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the mayflash 4 port gamecube adapter and it does work on nintendont... both injected nintendont games or via vWii using nintendont or usb loader gx

any idea??

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool