Hardware Third party classic controller with Gamecube port surprisingly works quite well with homebrews

eriol33

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
hi folks, I just ordered a third party classic controller with gamecube port:
Wired-Classic-Controller-for-Wii-Gamepad-for-GameCube-N-G-C-White.jpg_640x640.jpg
and to my surprise, it is quite compatible with Wii homebrews. no crashings so far, I have tested it with console emulators, usb loader gx, and nintedont. the catch is, you cannot use it as a controller on pc using the third party wii u/pc gamecube adapter. I don't know why. also the cable is very short, you may want to buy an extension cable.

if you are looking for for a cheap gamecube gamepads (without the ability to use on pc), I definitely can recommend this. the price is about 10.80 dollars.

xcrazyboy92x

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi folks, I just ordered a third party classic controller with gamecube port:
Wired-Classic-Controller-for-Wii-Gamepad-for-GameCube-N-G-C-White.jpg_640x640.jpg
and to my surprise, it is quite compatible with Wii homebrews. no crashings so far, I have tested it with console emulators, usb loader gx, and nintedont. the catch is, you cannot use it as a controller on pc using the third party wii u/pc gamecube adapter. I don't know why. also the cable is very short, you may want to buy an extension cable.

if you are looking for for a cheap gamecube gamepads (without the ability to use on pc), I definitely can recommend this. the price is about 10.80 dollars.
I'd be better off using official ones since it's more reliable even though they cost more......

eriol33

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
yeah, official is the best, I agree. but you know, sometime it's hard to find one (I couldn't find any second hand gamecube controller) and if you're short on cash, you could opt for third party controller.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: