OP
Trophies
https://www.youtube.com/user/freestilesteve
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys whats going on? I been away from home-brew and the wii for a little while but wanted to get back
into it again. I was trying to update my d2x cios to the beta d2x-v10-beta52 cIOS. I used wad manger to install and instead of choosing iOS 236 or 36 (not sure which it gives you to install with) I choose 249 so as the title says I think did just that. Can somebody tell me how to get that back on or installed? I installed that in iOS base 250 as well. I had modmii create cIOS249[56]-d2x-v10-beta52.wad and cIOS250[57]-d2x-v10-beta52.wad which I installed with iOS 249 in wad manager and it said installing contents but then returned an error which I can't remember but i think it said 21021 or something like that. So if I can somehow get those back I think I can get them where I need to be. It seems like some home-brew is working but usb loader gx and just freezes on loading application cIOS. When I tried to do a system check with sys check hd it freezes at IOS 249 and won't go further so I'm thinking I stubbed my IOS/cIOS249 and possibly IOS/cIOS250. If anybody can instruct me what to do I'd appreciate it very much. I'd imagine I'd have to reinstall my whole d2x into 249 and 250 as I think everything else was okay cause the last system check I did said the d2x were at d2x v9-beta(r49) so I think I'm fairly up to date. Just seems like the usb loaders relied on 249 so I need to get that back and I had 250 set for black ops. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me.

P.S guys might have figured this out sort of. Didn't realize I had the d2x cIOS installer on the sd card and I went ahead downloaded and installed v6 d2x cIOS249[56] so at least thats better then nothing. I'll do cIOS250[57] v6 that way as well then build the v10's with modmii and be sure to install then with 236 or 36 this time. Cant remember which. If anybody has anything else they'd like to say or any guidance please let me know whats up.

P.S resolved guys. I think it was probably the fast switching of my sd card from my computers as
I have OS X on one and windows 7 on the other. After I redid everything it went as it should. :)

Reactions: fatboynate

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    I just got 2 mig switch in the mail today
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    now I have 3 mig switch. going to return these 2 to aliexpress tho
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Gonna love it when the next update blocks them
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @realtimesave why did you get several MIG?
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @SylverReZ youtube to mp3 some are still good, usefull when the official music video has better audio than the music in th ecd
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    im back
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Find the studio rips, like a few GBs per song lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, game boys per song?
    I used to have a few of those with Direct Sound on XP and Audigy Platinum sound card with high end speakers was a glorious time for audio
    Lol no Gigabytes per song
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Some websites have full studio rips of production kind of hard to find for obvious reasons
    +1
    Not sure current audio codec based sound built in to motherboards can handle the bit depth those used
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, I just use mp3 files of the best quality i can find
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I say fuck it and open Spotify 80% of your musics already on it probably
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    or just put in on yt
    Xdqwerty for most people hearing anything better than 256Kbps MP3 they cannot tell the difference
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    play the songs video
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Audiophiles mjs second allegation
    Pedo Audio what ever MJ was into he lost a glove
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mjs glove fit
    Billies Jeans did not
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mj you are the father