Things you've made that you're proud of.

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm a huge blink-182 fan. I made this giant tapestry a couple years back out of a bed sheet that I tye-died and then made a giant stencil to fabric paint the blink smiley on, it came out awesome:

It hangs over my closet (there's another tapestry draped on my ceiling in the image that's just a bigger more vibrant tye-dye job you can see in the image, I'm proud of that too but not nearly as much as the blink one:

In4Qad7.jpg

Since it covers the closet, I can put some lamps behind it and have the light shine the green and pink album colors from where they first used the smiley like this:

fpvYgKK.jpg

Simply put, I love it, but it was a surprisingly lot of work.

I also wrote a spec script for an episode of The Simpsons, I think its pretty hilarious, episode is called Homer Owner's Insurance. But as I've come to know, you need at least two spec scripts to even be looked at for possibly writing for a tv show or the like. Maybe one day I'll write another spec script for something like Always Sunny in Philadelphia or something, but its not at the top of my todo list.

Last edited by duffmmann,

mashers

Stubborn ape
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm proud to have made Gridlauncher and also an iOS app for special needs which has sold over 4000 copies around the world.

I wrote and recorded about an EP's worth of songs which I'm proud of even though nobody will ever, ever hear them.

I've made some resources for the kids I work with which I've been proud of. I'm currently working on a hand drawn jigsaw puzzle for an autistic child I work with. So far I'm really happy with it and I think he'll enjoy it and learn something from it too :)

I helped to build my home office at the end of the garden and also my house extension and remodelling which me and my bf are both very proud of :)

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm moding a Dmg Gameboy. Unfortunately the lcd has a lot of horizontal lines. Getting a new one soon with a good screen cheap because it won't read games but I just need the front part of the Gameboy.

So this is what I've done to it so far: I installed a white backlight just to see how it would look, I biverted it, i did a pro sound mod(just because its easy and because i could), installed some case LEDS(but the cables are to long so I need to rework them), installed a on off rocker for the LEDS, a blue power LED with a 2kohm resistor in place of the 1k because it was 2 bright and a clear blue housing with matching buttons.
61688db95084654ff82e2d5622757fc6.jpg
eff8ff0bfc16bd47367f1df0be544c2b.jpg
e7eb901d5f24c184ff83195c41610c70.jpg
2e24d3f64607e2c7aaf997531ab30c73.jpg
6e88a3d9e754ff0bc6c9ed8cf79643fa.jpg

DMG is much louder at 50% than the GBC at 100%. Probably going to Pro Sound mod the GBC tomorrow

Last edited by dragonblood9999,

DeoNaught

I'm here to steal memes and break dreams
OP
Trophies
Website
Gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I'm moding a Dmg Gameboy. Unfortunately the lcd has a lot of horizontal lines. Getting a new one soon with a good screen cheap because it won't read games but I just need the front part of the Gameboy.

So this is what I've done to it so far: I installed a white backlight just to see how it would look, I biverted it, i did a pro sound mod(just because its easy and because i could), installed some case LEDS(but the cables are to long so I need to rework them), installed a on off rocker for the LEDS, a blue power LED with a 2kohm resistor in place of the 1k because it was 2 bright and a clear blue housing with matching buttons.

DMG is much louder at 50% than the GBC at 100%. Probably going to Pro Sound mod the GBC tomorrow
Cool, I need to fix my Gba, I has a broken screen, and housing, know any good sellers on Ebay?

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Cool, I need to fix my Gba, I has a broken screen, and housing, know any good sellers on Ebay?
Your best bet for the screen is to find a seller from Japan that has some gba that don't work and that a good screen.

For the housing there is thousands of them on ebay just pick what ever color u like best. Also u may find matching buttons.

But u may just find a good gba in a retro games store like me for $25

Last edited by dragonblood9999,
Reactions: DeoNaught

7iven8Nine

Shrek's Memelord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I made a glove that shoots fire and also a flash cannon that doubles as an electric lighter. Both rechargeable, of course.

XavyrrVaati

Hobbyist programmer?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I'm pretty proud of my LOVE homebrew... ;u; even if I only work on it once a month and little to nothing haha.
Recently I was pretty proud of my GM:S project since I coded up block pushing (so cool :vvvv /s).
fixd.gif

(though this gif is outdated since I touched up the code to make it run about 2x faster? Maybe?)

Reactions: DeoNaught

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Sicklyboy, Hey