Things you recently bought or got

Futurdreamz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What happened to the other one? I hope you sent an RMA or got a refund?
Not sure, I think it got shorted out by a loose cable. I sent it back to Newegg for a refund. And I bought the NEW motherboard from Newegg because they are the only one that carries it or anything close without costing a lot more.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure, I think it got shorted out by a loose cable. I sent it back to Newegg for a refund. And I bought the NEW motherboard from Newegg because they are the only one that carries it or anything close without costing a lot more.

Ah yes, I had a similar experience with a motherboard back in 2008. I ordered one from New Egg, it was a generic Intel motherboard (I forgot the manufacturer), and the LAN port and WiFi module were shot. Couldn't install drivers, nothing worked. Had to RMA it for a new one.

That being said, I bought Yooka Laylee and Splinter Cell Chaos Theory on Steam for 25 dollars total :P

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Following my questioning of the belt a previous poster purchased I must confess I made an impractical clothing purchase of my own

Found a fancy material pirate/tricorn hat at a car boot sale for a whole £1

new_hat.JPG

In related news I may one day clean my bench but not today.

Cosmic_Link

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Got one of these back in September. Really pleased with it. :D I hope you enjoy as much as I did. Just in time for Fallout and Doom too. :D

Its not a Switch, but its works great for a door stop.:rolleyes:

MOZt9hj.jpg
My friend has managed to snag one of these for me today. Looking forward to adding this to my ever growing collection. :)

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
Recently i changed my Wii u with a ps3 slim with 4.82 , which i can't surely hack :'(
i think now you can if it originally came with the ofw of 3.56 and under.

check the thread of ps3xploit in the ps3 hack/homebrew section.

to stay on topic , i ordered a Sandisk mSD 200gb for my switch / and bought a ps plus 1y sub.

ladypoodle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ugh, 4 hour wait on the line at Frys just for a steam card. It would have been easier if we went to Gamestop at the mall but nope, my opinion got denied.

hYaoHI4.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/3eGAHfC5P-Y?si=Fo3iEl1pZ4D_O6dp +1