Things you recently bought or got

Retinal_FAILURE

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Recently bought an OLPC model OX-1. This is good because it's going to help me learn to write in the Terminal and eventually Python language. In the mean time I can use it as an ebook reader and music player and it has a variable screen brightness all the way from paper white type of brightness ie. No light + black text to very bright and full color.

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
nxfnk.jpg

I saw it, I liked it so I bought it :D

p.s. it has 3.0.1

Last edited by leon315,

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Bought another ps2 50000. This one is for my nephew it's what he wanted for his birthday. I got him a couple of games for it but I also installed freemcboot on it. Going to get him a sata network adapter for it in a week when I get paid. Bought for my self Megamall legacy collection 2 for $15 new.

Was debating on getting a switch because the walmart near me had over 30 of them, but never did get one. Probably get one next month (I get 3 pays that month).
Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

Last edited by dragonblood9999,

DeoNaught

I'm here to steal memes and break dreams
Trophies
Website
Gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Untitled.png

Needed some more solder, because I was out.
I got the psp micro sd card adapter, because my card rn is only 1gb _--_
and then the regulators for my portable wii progect, still need to buy two/one more though. :/

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Preordered for the switch Kirby, Metroid Prime 4 and the Resident Evil Revelation collection. Now I just need to buy a switch

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

SmellyPirateMonkey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just pre-ordered the SNES N3DS, and got a micro sd, and an r4i gold. I swore I was done collecting 3ds' but it's just too cool to pass up. I have the super Famicom and NES versions so I figured I'd complete the collection.

Oh and I finally finished my new pc build I got this month. 12 core threadripper, dual 1080TIs, and a full ekwb liquid cooling system. Not bad for my first custom build I'd say

Sent from my toaster running Rebug

Reactions: Todderbert

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning