Thomas83Lin

Retro Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.thomas83lincodes.com
XP
Country
United States
Just pre ordered the "Super Nt" not to be confused with the classic mini. Analogue.co sent me a notification out of the blue and I pre ordered. I've owned the Nt Mini for the past year and its awesome I expect the same from the Super Nt. Its alot cheaper also, I guess that aluminum on the Nt Mini really did drive up the price.

3_Super_Nt_Classic.jpg

Last edited by Thomas83Lin,

ars25

I like tacos and pie
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just bought Destiny 2 PC Deluxe Edition for $85.49 on greenman gaming as its 5% of plus an additional 10% off coupon code. could've gotten it cheaper a few days ago, when i could have had 20% off with the coupon code included but the money i deposited didn't process fast enough for me to get it:hateit::hateit: (Stupid Bank)

Last edited by ars25,

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Apparently I won an auction for a Genesis for $10. Came with all cables and a six button controller. A little dirty, needs some cleaning up, otherwise should be pretty decent. Plan on getting a Mega EverDrive for it, enjoy a few Genesis games every now and again.

Model 2, so not the best sound, but eh stereo audio so that's ok.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Decided to preorder Odyssey, I guess.

EDIT: Also buying a copy of Aladdin for the Genesis, as my test game to make sure it all works. Friend of mine is giving me one with box for $5, couldn't pass it up for the price.

Last edited by Tom Bombadildo,

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I managed to stumble upon the ass end of a sale on Disney Infinity figurines. They were at 90% discount and naturally everything was sold out and all that was left were a few Maters so I snatched them up because I like Cars and I like figurines and it was dirt cheap. But now I have one Mater for my kid to play with, and one to keep in the box. NRFB, NRFB, NRFB....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Xdqwerty, That's Kero Kero Bonito. They made this all time meme.