Things you recently bought or got

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country
Anyways, got a Pro Controller for the Wii U, I didn't want to spend money but asked one as a gift :D

The Pro Controller is awesome.

And in case you play PC games and have a PC with bluetooth, there's a new version of WiinUPro coming soon that is fucking brilliant, super quick and easy and supports XInput like a dream.

Last edited by Shadowfied,
Reactions: the_randomizer

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nah, it's a design based on the last few episodes of Your Lie in April. You should totally watch the show if you haven't already, it's incredible (also on Netflix for ease of access).
They have netflix outside of USA? I didn't know that, they never mentioned other regions with netflix. Besides, what is it about anyway? Is it a mature harem romance comedy or something? Or one of those hard core watch a dozen episodes for years kind of show, cause i haven't been up on my anime watching game yet. O_O

Good luck affording even a 1 TB SSD :P

Anyways, got a Pro Controller for the Wii U, I didn't want to spend money but asked one as a gift :D
I wasn't looking for SSD, i just want large storage system for cheap, which HDD is okay for with consoles.
And also you should consider hooking up that VWII homebrew, some emulators now can use wii u pro controllers or even ps3 or HID. Can anyone say super smash bros with a Arcade fight sitck? :P

There is also this dongle called Titan one that allows you to use the wii u pro controller on other consoles like ps3 xbox and pc with simple plug and play. Is cool, i can even use it on my Vita tv or andorid :)

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Pro Controller is awesome.

And in case you play PC games and have a PC with bluetooth, there's a new version of WiinUPro coming soon that is fucking brilliant, super quick and easy and supports XInput like a dream.

No Bluetooth adapter but sill, a lot of games I'm playing on the Wii U :P Also got a Mystery Science Theater 3000 collection, hilarious show.

They have netflix outside of USA? I didn't know that, they never mentioned other regions with netflix. Besides, what is it about anyway? Is it a mature harem romance comedy or something? Or one of those hard core watch a dozen episodes for years kind of show, cause i haven't been up on my anime watching game yet. O_O

I wasn't looking for SSD, i just want large storage system for cheap, which HDD is okay for with consoles.
And also you should consider hooking up that VWII homebrew, some emulators now can use wii u pro controllers or even ps3 or HID. Can anyone say super smash bros with a Arcade fight sitck? :P

There is also this dongle called Titan one that allows you to use the wii u pro controller on other consoles like ps3 xbox and pc with simple plug and play. Is cool, i can even use it on my Vita tv or andorid :)
Already have vWii homebrew (had it since it was available in early 2013 or so) :P

Last edited by the_randomizer,
Reactions: Shadowfied

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I got a Christmas card from @DinohScene ^_^

IMG_20170105_190540256.jpg

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Were you able to get it just now? Argh...I'm still seeing it say 76.99 in my cart...sigh. I'm not sure about Dell, but I know Target and Newegg honor price mistakes, maybe you'll luck out.
A few hours before they fixed the price, people are getting shipment emails now, people who mass ordered them are not.
I just ordered a single one (though a second one would be nice).

But until someone gets it in their hands, I won't be holding my breath, not the first time dell has recalled shipped packages.

UEfXEO1.png

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
A ceramic capacitor went? That is impressive, though I suppose if the capacitor plague has mostly ran its course then it would be those again. If it is anything like some of the others I have seen do make sure its rated voltage is above that of the actual voltage the device uses and not just a direct replacement. One day I will bite the bullet and invest in a proper ESR meter again... though 8:42 might see a way for me to cheap out

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
A home made wood turning lathe, I am not the biggest wood turner out there as turning wood is largely limited to pretty things rather than practical things like a metal lathe. However it runs true, the open(!) bearings are still good and for £10 and some scrapes on my arm as I dragged it back up the hill I am not complaining. Got some worm in it so going to have to treat it or make a new base which should be interesting as I am pretty sure the bolts holding it on have not been loosened in decades.
wood_lathe_1.JPG

Oh yeah and gaming forum so probably should so some game related stuff.
sidewinder.JPG

PCB says 96 and mould markings point to a 7, and it is gameport so it should be a microsoft sidewinder 1.0 gamepad.
It is probably going to be a wall hanger but for £1 I am not complaining. Might do a little evolution of microsoft controllers if I can find one of the original (not s) xbox controllers.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 10180p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality