Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
HMFcGHE.jpg

Pre-ordered game arriving on release day shock horror!

DeoNaught

I'm here to steal memes and break dreams
Trophies
Website
Gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone here honestly think vr games will sink or swim in the industry for games?
Not to confuse it with anything else but games? As long as vr means each person get their own screens when playing multiplayer games in the same room (no more split screen hype) but still using a controller i think it will be nice improvement. :)
i hope it swims, i think it be like 3d printers, at first no one could get but now, you can get one easily

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
@chavosaur :
Awww, we don't have launch bundles in Europe.
I see it contains the camera and even two PSMove and a game. that's a nice bundle.

we have to buy each element separately.
The PSMove exists in pack of two, but amazon is selling them at a higher price than buying two single Move separately.

I get my PSVR tomorrow. (the post office is closed today "exceptionally" u_u)

Reactions: chavosaur

Temarile

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ A9LH ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I got the SteelSeries Sims 4 Gaming mouse I've been eyeing since launch :P

Thomas83Lin

Retro Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.thomas83lincodes.com
XP
Country
United States
Picked up a couple games over the past 2 weeks from ebay. Picked up 2 copies of CastleVania Bloodlines. One is the majesco release while the other is the konami release, I got the konami release for nothing. What happened was I purchased the one in the org hardbox noticed it was actually a majesco copy complained and he threw in the konami version for nothing. both legit

Purchased Fifa96 for like $3, was going to use it to repair a damaged Super Mario All Stars+World that i was bidding on, ended up loosing that auction. I snipped a good working copy of "all stars" in the end.

I have plans of doing full playthroughs of these, already completed super mariokart with all gold including 150cc, but I've never played through castlevania so that should be fun.

j6ncc41vofydect7g.jpg

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Bought for my nephew's birthday Kirbys epic yarn for $8 and Sonic Rush for $7. Both at ebgames.
I bought for myself there a copy of spectrobes for $3 and DQM Jokers 1 for 5 but I need to go back to the store because the girl put DQMJ2 in the case and I already have it. Also the save file from the Spectrobes game has over 640 play time on 1 save.

Bought on ebay some tip31c transistors to do some sound reactive LEDS for my desk and maybe for the Gameboy mod I'm doing, if I can figure out how to wire everything in the Gameboy. But there mainly for my desk. Got my nephew a 3 gallon half moon fish tank it was $35 +tax

Bought 2 weeks ago a Pikachu plush for my other nephew for Christmas, he's crazy for Pikachu (and Wobbuffet).

b7efa657ac4ac8aef72c659392f5d952.jpg
3a69033dcf1efb7c6be92003c899dfc6.jpg
dd21ced764a288cf138fa1a55c5096c4.jpg

D

Deleted User

Q3DyJ85.png

BT WiFi really don't know how to secure things; DON'T PUT THE URL IN THE JAVASCRIPT:
h7TYryo.png

(Mobile config files are just XML files; read it and you'll find some base64, then you just need to decode that into the right thing ;)

Last edited by ,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, I have a piano keyboard but I never use it