Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I, too, received a Mirror's Edge Catalyst beta code.

r6HGN79.png

;O;

I also went and picked up my N64 today. Can't wait to let it collect dust <3
Nice! I have 3 of them collecting dust \;o;/

Reactions: nxwing

nxwing

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
It's nearly 1 AM now and I just got home. I got a big cake from the party which seems to be made out of hard frosting. Will post pics later in the morning

Reactions: VinsCool

Lycan911

wolf boi
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I finally got to see my bunnies. Their mom hid them somewhere when they were born, and they only came out of their hiding place today, when their eyes opened. Two of them still have one eye closed each, but those will probably open by tomorrow. There are 6 of them in total, 3 brown-white, 1 light brown, 1 black-white and 1 pure white. Five of them are completely healthy, but the white one got his back legs hurt when we were trying to catch him, because some wooden boards fell on top of him :(
(After taking the pic, I put him in a separate cage, because he was being "bullied" by his brothers and sisters)
If his legs don't get healed by tomorrow morning, I'll try doing some first-aid and tie his back legs to his body so they could heal up the right way, in case they are broken. Also they had to be separated from their mother, because she started kicking them around everywhere, and I didn't want all 6 of them to end up like the white one :/

Any suggestions as to how to help the li'l white bunny would be much appreciated, as I don't have enough money for a vet, the vet visit here costs as much as 4 grown rabbits...

2bc1172211be48afb0792e3e2f89873c.jpg

nasune

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well I had my deal of the year earlier today. I went to a flea market and on a stand with some other games I saw a boxed Xbox One, so, on a lark, I decided to ask what the guy wanted for the console. The guy's reply was: "Well, this is an original Xbox, and it's in the box so it's a little bit expensive. Let's say 50 Euro's." And well, that did not take much consideration. So now I'm the proud owner of a 50 Euro Xbox One.

Flood

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I had my deal of the year earlier today. I went to a flea market and on a stand with some other games I saw a boxed Xbox One, so, on a lark, I decided to ask what the guy wanted for the console. The guy's reply was: "Well, this is an original Xbox, and it's in the box so it's a little bit expensive. Let's say 50 Euro's." And well, that did not take much consideration. So now I'm the proud owner of a 50 Euro Xbox One.
I wonder if this is a case of the name throwing someone off

Reactions: Lycan911

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FzVN9kIUNxw +1