Thomas83Lin

Retro Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.thomas83lincodes.com
XP
Country
United States
Just bought a JP Famicom from ebay. It doesn't work so I'll get to have some fun repairing it. I've got acouple famicom games I've had close to ten years that I've never tested, so there's that too. Even if I can't get it working it will look cool on the shelf.
ysk2fuko8xdcvdozg.jpg

Edit: Just got the console in the mail, and quickly tested it. It powers on with garbled video then freezes. audio is fine. I'm suspecting the Wram as the faulty chip. I actually have acouple spare sram chips so I'll be testing it out later. Love how the console looks, but wow are the cords short.

Last edited by Thomas83Lin,

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I don't like nendoroid but this one is something else.

I don't really like the normal ones either. This is my only one, Kirby is just amazing, the way the hands and feet attach (magnets) is great, you can just slide them anywhere :).

I might pickup metaknight as well, but have to see how it looks first.

Flood

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't really like the normal ones either. This is my only one, Kirby is just amazing, the way the hands and feet attach (magnets) is great, you can just slide them anywhere :).

I might pickup metaknight as well, but have to see how it looks first.
Oh I've seen that figure but didn't think it was a nendoroid.
Do you have a link where you got yours? Like did different vendors get different exclusives?

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Oh I've seen that figure but didn't think it was a nendoroid.
Do you have a link where you got yours? Like did different vendors get different exclusives?

The actual Nendoroid metaknight is not released yet. It's only been announced by goodsmile, no release date or anything.

I got my kirby from good smiles store

http://goodsmileshop.com/en/CATEGOR...d-Kirby(Second-Release)/p/GSC_NEN_WD_00544_02

The first release is sold out, they are taking pre-orders for the second release.

The only exclusive is the maxim tomato. That's exclusive to the goodsmile store. Otherwise it's the same wherever you get him. You might be able to find some places with stock left from the first release, but I'm not sure.

Flood

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The actual Nendoroid metaknight is not released yet. It's only been announced by goodsmile, no release date or anything.

I got my kirby from good smiles store

http://goodsmileshop.com/en/CATEGOR...d-Kirby(Second-Release)/p/GSC_NEN_WD_00544_02

The first release is sold out, they are taking pre-orders for the second release.

The only exclusive is the maxim tomato. That's exclusive to the goodsmile store. Otherwise it's the same wherever you get him. You might be able to find some places with stock left from the first release, but I'm not sure.
Ah I see. Thanks for all the information! Will keep my eye out for metaknight.

emmanu888

6 years and still going strong
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I got a Nexus Player last month and i was given a broken MacBook Air as well. I looked into getting it repaired and basically the logic board has to be swapped out and it would be too expensive.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Wish I could use that for video editing lol