Things you recently bought or got

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Went to a car boot this morning. Got myself the original multi tool, I cleaned and oiled the hinge but have not done anything about the surface yet. Went right in my every day wandering around bag this one.
multitool.JPG

Hit it, crush it or lever it. If none of those work it is screwed.

Reactions: Metoroid0

Metoroid0

Samus Aran
Trophies
Website
www.metroidwiki.org
XP
Country
Japan
Went to a car boot this morning. Got myself the original multi tool, I cleaned and oiled the hinge but have not done anything about the surface yet. Went right in my every day wandering around bag this one.
View attachment 24211

Hit it, crush it or lever it. If none of those work it is screwed.
lol whats that thing xD

more snes gaems :)
WIP shelves of books :)
Need more books xD its nice though, i like it

Reactions: VinsCool

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
A combined hammer, nail remover and curved pliers. I was not able to find much info online about them. If you look on the hammer part it says 4 and G Buck. G Buck was a tool vendor (not really a maker by some accounts) but trying to find more on these is proving difficult. Though as I have no desire to sell them or find spare parts for them (not that there would be any) then I am not going to go all out.
I spoke to someone that reckoned they might have been old carpet fitters tooling but I am not sure. That said carpet fitting is probably the building trade I know the least of, much less how it was done in the old days.

I got them mainly because I like odd pliers but it does now mean I have a hammer in my every day walking about tools ( http://gbatemp.net/threads/post-your-toolbox.390841/ ).

Oh and I got them for £1, well £10 as part of a bundle with three pullers of increasing size ( http://simplybearings.co.uk/shop/i/423lpas.jpg ).

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DVDs: Bigfoot vs. D.B. Cooper, Samurai Cop DVD version, 3 Wicked Witches, Killing American Style. I am a pirate, but I'm willing to purchase for movies because of the special features. Almost nobody posts videos with commentary tracks, which is the main draw to buy DVDs/Blu-Rays. Cheap too.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Finally got my internet setup today...only to find out my router has signal issues. I imagine the antennas got fucked while moving stuff or something, so I ended up grabbing an ASUS RT-N12. Just something cheap and effective so I don't have to deal with potato internet on my wireless devices.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Cool. I got Prime