Misc There was a problem with your pokemon, and they could not.....

vobgro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I went to the wifi random match up, and this "There was a problem with your pokemon, and they could not....." appears. I pokesav my pokemon, but only my hydreigon is affected by this. Anyone knows what sets of the legit checker? My 5 other poke passed except my Hydreigon
frown.gif

777kidis777

Big Red
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
vobgro said:
I went to the wifi random match up, and this "There was a problem with your pokemon, and they could not....." appears. I pokesav my pokemon, but only my hydreigon is affected by this. Anyone knows what sets of the legit checker? My 5 other poke passed except my Hydreigon
frown.gif

Moves? EV spread? Location it was caught?

vobgro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
777kidis777 said:
vobgro said:
frown.gif

I just changed the natures, IVs, and messed with the PID.

777kidis777

Big Red
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
vobgro said:
777kidis777 said:
vobgro said:
frown.gif

I just changed the natures, IVs, and messed with the PID.

Did you check the EV spread? Maybe you accidentally threw in extra EVs.

Black ace

Trophies
XP
Country
I had the same problem except none of my pokemon were hacked, and they were caught inside the game(It wasn't on a rom it was in an actual game catridge). It gives me the same error and I didn't hack any of the pokemon which I'm trying to use on wifi(random matchup on the UK version)

777kidis777

Big Red
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
vobgro said:
I figured out that it was dark pulse, which suppose to be an egg move.

Ah. So they really go in-depth with their hack checks now, huh?

QUOTE(Black ace @ Mar 20 2011, 08:25 AM) I had the same problem except none of my pokemon were hacked, and they were caught inside the game(It wasn't on a rom it was in an actual game catridge). It gives me the same error and I didn't hack any of the pokemon which I'm trying to use on wifi(random matchup on the UK version)

You sure none were hacked? Maybe you have the same item on 2 or more Pokemon, and aren't allowed to use them due to that.

Black ace

Trophies
XP
Country
I removed all the items just to be safe and here's my team and tell me if anything is wrong with it

Haxorus
Emboar
Carracoasta
Reuniclus
Braviary
Elektross

BTW I used some rare candies which I got inside the game(not from AR) to level up rufflet to evolve in to braviary. Also I just want to have a test match on wifi so thats why I haven't migrated my real team from my platinum.

Black ace

Trophies
XP
Country
Ok found out the problem.It was my braviary.I think it was because I used some rare candies on it to level up.

Black ace

Trophies
XP
Country
777kidis777 said:
Black ace said:
Ok found out the problem.It was my braviary.I think it was because I used some rare candies on it to level up.

I don't think that would be an issue....Movesets on each? Are they ALL under your OT?

I caught the rufflet in my pokemon white version and it knows:

sky drop
fly
tailwind
crush claw

all those moves were learned by the pokemon and TM so I didn't hack it one bit at all.

D

Deleted-236924

Black ace said:
777kidis777 said:
Black ace said:

I don't think that would be an issue....Movesets on each? Are they ALL under your OT?

sky drop
fly
tailwind
crush claw

all those moves were learned by the pokemon and TM so I didn't hack it one bit at all.
They banned Sky Drop from Random Wi-Fi.

Black ace

Trophies
XP
Country
Pingouin7 said:
Black ace said:
777kidis777 said:
Black ace said:

sky drop
fly
tailwind
crush claw

They banned Sky Drop from Random Wi-Fi.

oh THANK YOU!Do you know any other moves which are banned off random wifi?

D

Deleted-236924

That's pretty much the only move they banned from random Wi-Fi.
They banned it because there was a glitch which gave players an unfair advantage in battle.

777kidis777

Big Red
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Black ace said:
777kidis777 said:
Black ace said:
777kidis777 said:
Well, I managed to get a hack through the filters.
hacker...

Wanted to test the filters, really. Too easy.
How did you get it through...?

Started from scratch, and made it as if the Pokemon was breeded for, but wasn't. A complete hack, legit and bypassed all the filters. I even threw in some egg moves.

Black ace

Trophies
XP
Country
777kidis777 said:
Black ace said:
777kidis777 said:
Black ace said:
777kidis777 said:
Well, I managed to get a hack through the filters.
hacker...

Wanted to test the filters, really. Too easy.
How did you get it through...?

Started from scratch, and made it as if the Pokemon was breeded for, but wasn't. A complete hack, legit and bypassed all the filters. I even threw in some egg moves.
Oh dear...What did you use?Pokesav or Pokegen?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended