Misc there was a problem with your pokemon and they could not participate

JuanfeMarin

OP
Trophies
XP
im playing pokemon black in my r4, all my pokemon were catched legally, their movesets are legally too.....but i use 1 cheat, ev 255 and iv 31 in my pokemon...but thats the official limit so i dont think thats the problem, what can i do, any suggestions, ideas?? please im new in the forum thanks for the help, bye!

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
im playing pokemon black in my r4, all my pokemon were catched legally, their movesets are legally too.....but i use 1 cheat, ev 255 and iv 31 in my pokemon...but thats the official limit so i dont think thats the problem, what can i do, any suggestions, ideas?? please im new in the forum thanks for the help, bye!
They can detect that. So...you can't use those pokemon.

Reactions: 1 person

FailName

░▒▓█▓▒░
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm a little late, but I believe you need to change your pokemon's PID when you change their IVs, as one is used to generate the other.

saberjoy

Trophies
XP
Country
India
I'm a little late, but I believe you need to change your pokemon's PID when you change their IVs, as one is used to generate the other.
nope , that's incorrect for pokemon in black or white, the iv's are no longer related to the pid now,
and ya, changing the iv s to 31 doesnt make your pokemon illegal, but max out the ev's of just two stats ,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: im going off now...I'll turn off my brain