ROM Hack There was a problem with my pokemon

r4ipocketuser

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used Pokegen on my Black to up the levels and IVs and certain EVs I accidentally screwed up when training. Then i tried to enter a random match, and what i wrote in the title popped up. Is there a way to bypass this? Because none of those hacked pokemon have Over 510 worth of EV, and no banned moves. And i saw someone wrote somewhere on this site that someone managed to hacked across the filters.

r4ipocketuser

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tanveer said:
EVs should not be a problem.
But the IV combination probably doesnt match the PID, hence recognized as hack.
You sure you didnt hack the EVs more than 510?

Definitely. I did not however look for the PID codes for some Pokemon after hacking them out. Could that be the problem?

Black ace said:
Maybe something to do with the moves(egg moves) location caught(or hatched).

Can't eggs be hatched anywhere in the list in Pokegen if not done with hacking? And I made sure all the moves were learn-able by the pokemon i gave it too. But must they have the 'hatched from egg' status to be considered legal to have those egg moves?

QUOTE(injected11 @ Mar 29 2011, 07:34 PM)
Cheating online is for douchebags. Welcome to the list.

Can't argue with that, but i always make sure that they are within the legal standards. I know a hacker who gave Shaymin Magma Storm, but hey i do my research before i hack. What i do is just quicken the rate of which things can be done on the game and on a larger scale. Besides i reckon by the time i completed training every pokemon on the game, Ruby and Sapphire remakes would be out already. So i hack.
smile.gif

Necron

Lurking~
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
It should be in a 99% the PID. Look for guides of how to modifiy pokemons including the PID. But first, try doing what the user above told you, put the pokemon in the pc and then withdraw it. I don't know if it works, since I've never used hacked pks.

D

Deleted-236924

I'm gonna go and give you the same advice as YankeeFan.
The reason why you should deposit your Pokémon is because even though the IV's and EV's are legal, the Pokémon's stats probably didn't change, so they don't match the IV's and EV's anymore.

Tanveer said:
EVs should not be a problem.
But the IV combination probably doesnt match the PID, hence recognized as hack.
You sure you didnt hack the EVs more than 510?
In Gen 5, the IV's aren't related to the PID anymore.

QUOTE(injected11 @ Mar 29 2011, 01:34 PM) Cheating online is for douchebags. Welcome to the list.
Spamming on forums is for douchebags. Welcome to the list.

r4ipocketuser

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK I'll try that. OH Since i only have one DS, is there a way i can use pokegen to unlock the Zoroark event by transfering the shiny dogs over from my HG sav? I tried but i don't know what the location to meet it should be. I heard for the legit copies of BW you have to use relocator.

Edit: Putting pokemon in pc didn't work. But i would like to add some friends anyways on BW, so please PM me your FCs and i'll pm u mine
smile.gif
I don't use legendaries btw
wink.gif

D

Deleted-236924

r4ipocketuser said:
OK I'll try that. OH Since i only have one DS, is there a way i can use pokegen to unlock the Zoroark event by transfering the shiny dogs over from my HG sav? I tried but i don't know what the location to meet it should be. I heard for the legit copies of BW you have to use relocator.

Edit: Putting pokemon in pc didn't work. But i would like to add some friends anyways on BW, so please PM me your FCs and i'll pm u mine
smile.gif
I don't use legendaries btw
wink.gif
http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthrea...ll=1#post115388

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://gbatemp.net/profile-posts/163064/