Hacking There is a problem with the System Memory

BIFFTAZ

Trophies
XP
Country
Reading the first post, You say your WiiU starts up & goes to the quick start menu, Then you select your DS Haxchi title & then you get this error. This isnt Coldboot Haxchi...If CBHC is installed, Wouldnt the WiiU start in this order allowing brony to get into HBC by canceling CBHC autoboot by pressing the HOME button ? WiiU starts > White WiiU logo > Autobooting by fix94 > Sysytem menu / Quick start options. If CBHC was corrupted it would give that error pretty much instantly... WiiU starts > White WiiU logo > Error.

Last edited by BIFFTAZ,

OfficialBrony

OP
Banned
Trophies
Country
Canada
Reading the first post, You say your WiiU starts up & goes to the quick start menu, Then you select your DS Haxchi title & then you get this error. This isnt Coldboot Haxchi...If CBHC is installed, Wouldnt the WiiU start in this order allowing brony to get into HBC by canceling CBHC autoboot by pressing the HOME button ? WiiU starts > White WiiU logo > Autobooting by fix94 > Sysytem menu / Quick start options
I should have said this in the OP, but no matter what title I select from the Quick Start Menu, CBHC always boot.

BIFFTAZ

Trophies
XP
Country
I should have said this in the OP, but no matter what title I select from the Quick Start Menu, CBHC always boot.
Does the title have a red triangle or the name Haxchi on it ? Once you select the title, Do you see in the top left corner "Autobooting **** by fix94"? Or does it instantly gie this error after selecting it?

Last edited by BIFFTAZ,

OfficialBrony

OP
Banned
Trophies
Country
Canada
Does the title have a red triangle or the name Haxchi on it ? Once you select the title, Do you see in the top left corner "Autobooting **** by fix94"?
Well in CFW, the DS game becomes a grey icon with a "?" on it and it doesn't even show up in stock FW.
I don't have an Haxchi icon when I did the tutorial. But instead, any title from the Quick Start will automatically load CBHC and it's options. But then once I am in CFW (I mainly used Mocha) or stock FW, games with Nintendo sigs (from eShop) loads and plays just fine

D

Deleted User

Wait, i have an idea.
@OP had redNAND, redNAND corrupted his DS VC title. [If redNAND displays "?" then you're fucked basically]
So it might be redNAND related issue rather than NAND corruption.

OfficialBrony

OP
Banned
Trophies
Country
Canada
Wait, i have an idea.
@OP had redNAND, redNAND corrupted his DS VC title. [If redNAND displays "?" then you're fucked basically]
So it might be redNAND related issue rather than NAND corruption.
Sorry for the late reply, but isn't redNAND loaded off my fw.img?? I haven't touched my Wii I since you replied back

D

Deleted User

Sorry for the late reply, but isn't redNAND loaded off my fw.img?? I haven't touched my Wii I since you replied back
redNAND can also do some weird stuff to your NAND even though if it's loaded off SDCard. tbh, i don't even know why some of this redNAND related stuff happens.

Kupie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That one was either missing details or the download was faked and it was a sys title or something
That would be so evil to do. WUP installer Y-mod checks to be sure you're not installing a system title right? (Like a verison installer)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Cool. I got Prime