Homebrew Themehax Offline

robbyrobot

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have just got homebrew launcher running on my 9.2 old 3ds xl. I am trying to load themehax, because it seems this is the only way to get the launcher without having to put cubic ninja in each time.

When I click on the themehax icon from the homebrew launcher bother screens go black and i can not proceed. I have read that I may need to copy the offline themehax files to the sd card, but the only link i can find online for those files is down.

Can anyone provide me with the offline themehax files, or solve my issue of not wanting to put cubic ninja in each time.

Thanks I appreciate it.

PS.

I know I'm lucky to be on 9.2 from things I've read, feel free to explain why, or link me to useful stuff I can do with 9.2.

robbyrobot

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks guys I appreciate that. Got it working. There is so much to sift through when just getting started. A lot of info was written over a year ago and its hard to tell what I should be looking at.

I would rather not clutter with another thread but, what should I be googling/youtube/forum searching to figure out how to extract a save file and reinject it into a retail cart?

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Thanks guys I appreciate that. Got it working. There is so much to sift through when just getting started. A lot of info was written over a year ago and its hard to tell what I should be looking at.

I would rather not clutter with another thread but, what should I be googling/youtube/forum searching to figure out how to extract a save file and reinject it into a retail cart?
Some save tools are called SaveDataFiler, svdt, and JK's save manager. I'm not sure which if any can deal with cartridges but at least that's something you can search.

MlgPro

Play me in SSB4 I’m a Fox main
Trophies
Website
m.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I have just got homebrew launcher running on my 9.2 old 3ds xl. I am trying to load themehax, because it seems this is the only way to get the launcher without having to put cubic ninja in each time.

When I click on the themehax icon from the homebrew launcher bother screens go black and i can not proceed. I have read that I may need to copy the offline themehax files to the sd card, but the only link i can find online for those files is down.

Can anyone provide me with the offline themehax files, or solve my issue of not wanting to put cubic ninja in each time.

Thanks I appreciate it.

PS.

I know I'm lucky to be on 9.2 from things I've read, feel free to explain why, or link me to useful stuff I can do with 9.2.
Bro just change ur theme

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    dammit that thread got moved from offtopic to edge, well since that happened
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @LeoTCK, atleast it's still avaliable
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    yes but it wasn't meant to be a comedy thread
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    and edge of the forum is mostly comedy and games
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    so I don't get why it got moved at all
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @LeoTCK, mods are probably hating you
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    on most sites mods hated me, sooner or later, but usually over time I get either banned or the mods get used to me
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    sometimes to the point of thanking me for my quick actions etc against spam and other stuff, but yea...its either they come to respect me or outright hate me
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    If it's not game related, it will be moved to the Egde of the forum. Mods have moved a few of my threads also.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, it was in the off topic chat forum
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Well atleast they didn't delete it completely.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    hmm
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    uoiea
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    huh?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Aeiou backwards
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    ?tuw
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yltcaxE