Gaming The worst 3DS games.

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Pokemon X/Y is pretty bad. One of the worst games in the Pokemon series. Lack of content kills it.

They made a huge improvement with the remakes, because it's in a region that is so much better than Kalos and has way more to do.

piratesephiroth

I wish I could read
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Pokemon X/Y is pretty bad. One of the worst games in the Pokemon series. Lack of content kills it.

They made a huge improvement with the remakes, because it's in a region that is so much better than Kalos and has way more to do.
Well XY isn't anything super awesome but it's definitely a lot better than the DS/GBA ones.

And yet it's basically the same concept as the one you linked, but with 3D tracks.
Same concept as in both are rhythm games you play by touching the screen...?
Rhythm of Fighters looks definitely more entertaining.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well XY isn't anything super awesome but it's definitely a lot better than the DS/GBA ones.

Same concept as in both are rhythm games you play by touching the screen...?
Rhythm of Fighters looks definitely more entertaining.

Both feature a marker that goes along a trail with notes and hold notes on it. Once the marker reaches the note, you touch, hold or swipe. Groove Coaster just has much more interesting trails and backgrounds to go with it, and it feels much more dynamic than the marker just slowly going in circles over and over. I certainly wouldn't compare it to other types of touch screen games like jubeat, reflec beat, Technika, Cytus or maimai, but these two are similar. Gameplay also looks the exact same as theatrhythm, but again, just with different visuals. (and in theatrythm the notes move toward the marker instead of the other way around)

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Well XY isn't anything super awesome but it's definitely a lot better than the DS/GBA one

Not at all.

That would be an unfair comparison because you shouldn't compare games from different platforms. It's like saying Smash Bros 3DS is much better than a version released for a console that's over 15 years old.

StarPlatinum

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Well its not like every old game is just inferior to the next generation. Maybe stating that the graphic of the old game was horrible compared to the current one, yes, that is unfair.
But talking about how something was enjoyable is not related to the platform or time.
The fact that a lot of old games are still loved even beyond their last iteration is a kind of proof right? :)

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
the worst 3DS game i ever play it is
Cubic ninja

OMG , this game is bad
i am glad there is no more copies of that game so alot of people will not experience this shitty game

Reactions: Thomas12345

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end