• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

The world is flat

hanman

I'm a pretty lucky guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
these guys fall into the same category as the moon landing conspiracy believers, "troofers", and JFK 2nd shooter theorists. not to mention the illuminati, freemasons, and any other shadow government they dreamt up. these guys SERIOUSLY make me WEEP for humanity. i almost want to shoot them in the temple, not just for the world's sake, but for their own good. i say almost because it would be a tragic waste of perfectly good bullets.

juggernaut911

GBAtemp Slut!
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
well then WTF is going on at the end of MIB 2 then?!?!?!!?
wtf.gif

rofl2.gif

Don Andy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
these guys fall into the same category as the moon landing conspiracy believers, "troofers", and JFK 2nd shooter theorists. not to mention the illuminati, freemasons, and any other shadow government they dreamt up. these guys SERIOUSLY make me WEEP for humanity. i almost want to shoot them in the temple, not just for the world's sake, but for their own good. i say almost because it would be a tragic waste of perfectly good bullets.

Of course we never were on the moon. There is no moon.
http://www.revisionism.nl/Moon/The-Mad-Revisionist.htm

flai

Androgynous Apparently :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I wouldn't say they fall into the same field as the moon conspiracy believers because there is actually some unanswered questions but they are completely batshit crazy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: they be like which lite firefox exe pls