Homebrew The Wii U Homebrew Request Thread

D

Deleted User

A homebrew to delete user accounts without logging in. (Dead relatives left NNIDs on my Wii U, passwords were lost with them, can't contact Ninty as I'm deep in Mocha CFW, Formatting is a big fat NO.)

Moon164

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It's possible a Homebrew to Stream Wii U to PC or Steam Games to Wii U ?, I Want to Play Sonic Mania on my TV or my Wii U GamePad D:
PSVita, 3DS, PS4 and XBOXONE can, why Wii U can't ?

D

Deleted User

A homebrew app that toggles GamePad's IR sensor lights for use with Dolphin emulator?

IMG_20180217_115445.jpg

Reactions: IC_

matias3ds

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hey Guys i want a tool or app , for turn off the wii u gamepad but still use it as a joystick , because i dont have
a pro controler , i found a video in youtube of a guy using sych a tool , but when i click the link of the app/program it just take me to a page doesnt found .
Does anyboy knows where i can find or download this tool .
Apologies if this request dosent bvelong here , i didnt know where else to post it .

zantzue

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey Guys i want a tool or app , for turn off the wii u gamepad but still use it as a joystick , because i dont have
a pro controler , i found a video in youtube of a guy using sych a tool , but when i click the link of the app/program it just take me to a page doesnt found .
Does anyboy knows where i can find or download this tool .
Apologies if this request dosent bvelong here , i didnt know where else to post it .

That app is called Padcon and you can download it from https://www.wiiubru.com/appstore/#/app/Padcon

By the way I'll make a request. It would be nice if someone modified FBZX Wi in order to make it support Wii U gamepad.

snoofly

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That app is called Padcon and you can download it from https://www.wiiubru.com/appstore/#/app/Padcon

By the way I'll make a request. It would be nice if someone modified FBZX Wi in order to make it support Wii U gamepad.

As much as I’m also keen for @Oibaf66 to continue working on his Spectrum emulator, the Fuse core in Retroarch is working great for me lately.

Reactions: lordelan

WiisleyU

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Any homebrew to change native Wii U Settings like a internet connection, USB drives, etc. WITHOUT a GamePad? Some GamePads are having battery issues or were broken and the Console Settings are completely unascessible!

Reactions: zantzue and IC_

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)