Status
Not open for further replies.

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What if Nintendo bought out sony and we had 3 systems, a high power Nintendo Playstation, a medium power portable Nintendo Switch, and a low power Nintendo 3DS, each with proper price ranges for there power, and there discoveries combined to make something more efficent but still with nintendo fun but a highpower option available that was a simple console and gimicks on the medium and low power systems

Dionicio3

goat
OP
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
What if Nintendo bought out sony and we had 3 systems, a high power Nintendo Playstation, a medium power portable Nintendo Switch, and a low power Nintendo 3DS, each with proper price ranges for there power, and there discoveries combined to make something more efficent but still with nintendo fun but a highpower option available that was a simple console and gimicks on the medium and low power systems
I bet people would go for the medium/low range consoles since people like Nintendo's gimmicks
what if waifu's are real (i wish they where)
They are, waifu is the Japanese term for wife, and people all around the world get married

Reactions: migles

Beerus

Gbatemp's God Of Destruction
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
They are, waifu is the Japanese term for wife, and people all around the world get married
when i mean waifu i mean a kawaii hot sexy animu girl who will satisfy all my needs

Dionicio3

goat
OP
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
Q. What if gbatemp didn't exist?
People would resort to places like that chaos site or /r/3dshacks
What if anime wasn't real
People would look for another form of entertainment, sure, some data would be lost, but in the end, we wouldn't be that different.
What if this get moved to eof?
Fuck you guys then, when I want to make a serious thread, you guys always have to trash it.
what if god was white?
No one knows for sure what his skin color was

Last edited by Dionicio3, , Reason: Fixed some typos caused by my bad phone keyboard
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.