Natural-Doctrine_Fami-shot_12-26_001.jpg

Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment

4ba5e0455bf3b7a87fe50bcd8c3bd7c11382005476_full.jpg

Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth

QzfnOfn.jpg

Disgaea 4

640px-Disgaea_4_Screenshot.jpg

--------------------------------------------------
Recommendations (games already released)
--------------------------------------------------

Toukiden

l_51480f7831b09.jpg

Killzone: Mercenary

killzonemercenary.jpg

Ys: Memories of Celceta

jpg

Gravity Rush

A9DdW.jpg

Soul Sacrifice

328921.jpg

Demon Gaze

l_509d0fa41197f.jpg

Final Fantasy X HD

final_fantasy_x_hd_02_thumb.jpg

Persona 4 the Golden

p4g001.jpg

Dynasty Warriors Next
1330232200_thumb.bmp

Ragnarok Odyssey Ace

Ragnarok_Odyssey_Ace_13826372776435.jpg

Shinobido 2

Shinobido-2-ps-vita-14.jpg

Valhalla Knights 3

valhallaknights3-3.jpg

Wipeout 2048

wipeout-3.jpg

Deception IV: Blood Ties

1385002565971.jpg

Disgaea 3

208332-03.jpg

Rayman Legends

Rayman-Legends.jpg

mkdms14

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for posting this. I am getting tired of people complaining that the vita has nothing. It clearly does not only have a great library but it has access to a lot of india tittles which some I would argue are just as good as the AAA titles you listed above. You can also play a lot of the psp and psone classics released over the years. Overall I like my vita and look forward to most of those upcoming titles.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
"The Vita has no non-weeaboo games"
FTFY
Seriously though, most of those upcoming games are Japan only or at least won't see a release here for quite some time AFAIK. That, and the only ones I'm interested in are Phantasy Star (which will probably never get here before Online 2, and that has been dead for like 2 years), Danganronpa and Gravity Rush. I'm generally not a fan of RPGs with some rare exceptions so yeah.

mkdms14

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"The Vita has no non-weeaboo games"
FTFY
Seriously though, most of those upcoming games are Japan only or at least won't see a release here for quite some time AFAIK. That, and the only ones I'm interested in are Phantasy Star (which will probably never get here before Online 2, and that has been dead for like 2 years), Danganronpa and Gravity Rush. I'm generally not a fan of RPGs with some rare exceptions so yeah.

What do you mean by non-weeboo games? If you mean non-jrpg than your wrong, granted most of the AAA vita titles are that but there are still plenty of everything else out there. God of War Collection just came out for the vita and plays really well. You got Borderlands 2 coming out next week and a bunch of india titles as well. Soo there are games you just have to look for them.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
What if I am not keen on japan-oriented games? I can scratch 90% of that list off.

The topic's title is right indeed, the Vita has no games...
That would be true... if not for Rayman Origins/Legends, Assassin's Creed III Liberation, Batman: Arkham Origins - Blackgate, Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time, Borderlands 2, FIFA 2013/2014, MLB: The Show 2012/2013/2014, God of War Collection, Mortal Kombat, Injustice: Gods Among Us, Metal Gear Solid HD Collection, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, Oddworld: New and Tasty!, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, Hotline Miami, Tearaway, LittleBigPlanet Vita, The Walking Dead Season 1 & 2, Uncharted: Golden Abyss... Uhm... Try again? ;O;

Reactions: GameWinner

lismati

Speedrunner in practice
Trophies
Website
www.wiiplanet.info
XP
Country
Poland
That would be true... if not for Rayman Origins/Legends, Assassin's Creed III Liberation, Batman: Arkham Origins - Blackgate, Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time, Borderlands 2, FIFA 2013/2014, MLB: The Show 2012/2013/2014, God of War Collection, Mortal Kombat, Injustice: Gods Among Us, Metal Gear Solid HD Collection, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, Oddworld: New and Tasty!, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, Hotline Miami, Tearaway, LittleBigPlanet Vita, The Walking Dead Season 1 & 2, Uncharted: Golden Abyss... Uhm... Try again? ;O;

I can't really see those games on the list OP posed. And if I wanted to be picky, I could say that were I to remove exact ports, and games that I can enjoy hundred times more on a non-portable system (eg. Borderlands 2, Fifas, etc) in sometimes, a slightly altered manner, I'd wager that your list also becomes quite thin.

;O;

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Multiplat/Multiplat, Multiplat, Multiplat, Multiplat, Multiplat, Multiplat, Multiplat, Multiplat, Multiplat, Multiplat, Multiplat, Multiplat, Multiplat, Multiplat, Multiplat, I do kinda want Tearaway, don't really care about LBP, Multiplat, and ehh, not a fan of Uncharted.
(I do want a Vita eventually though, don't get me wrong)

Reactions: BAHIM Z 360

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I can't really see those games on the list OP posed. And if I wanted to be picky, I could say that were I to remove exact ports, and games that I can enjoy hundred times more on a non-portable system (eg. Borderlands 2, Fifas, etc) in sometimes, a slightly altered manner, I'd wager that your list also becomes quite thin.

;O;
It's the tip of the iceberg though, the PSVita has a grand total of 563 games on its Wikipedia list as of today, there's plenty to choose from. You may turn your nose up at games ported from home consoles, but at the end of the day, good luck playing those games when you're on the bus. Fact of the matter is that the PSVita's major advantage is its portability - you can whip out your PSVita anywhere you want and play a match of Borderlands 2. Can you do that with your PS3? No, of course not. If you think I'm stretching it thin here, there's also Broken Sword: The Serpent's Curse, Unit 13, Lumines: Electronic Symphony, Ridge Racer, Silent Hill: Book of Memories, Call of Duty: Declassified, Resistance: Burning Skies, Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed (that doesn't suck like the 3DS version, frankly, it's more responsive than the PS3 version from what I've played), Street Fighter X Tekken, Touch my Katamari, Velocity Ultra and probably a ton more.
Multiplat/Multiplat, Multiplat, Multiplat, Multiplat, Multiplat, Multiplat, Multiplat, Multiplat, Multiplat, Multiplat, Multiplat, Multiplat, Multiplat, Multiplat, Multiplat, I do kinda want Tearaway, don't really care about LBP, Multiplat, and ehh, not a fan of Uncharted.
(I do want a Vita eventually though, don't get me wrong)
See point above - the PSVita is a portable. You can play it on the go. Wherever you want. Unlike your home console or gaming PC. :)

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I suppose that would be nice... but my trains and buses are usually overloaded to the point where you have to stand up sandwiched between five others and can barely move your arms, so eh.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I spend 3 hours commuting to and from work everyday, being able to play a big console gaem on the go is a fucking Godsend in all honesty.
Agreed on that, I commute 1.5-2 hours to and back from Uni, not to mention all the gaps between courses, the PSVita is perfect in my case. It's even better when the game is cross platform and saves can migrate between the PS3/PS4 version and the PSVita. Play on the go, come back home, play on the big screen - it's awesome incarnate.

in the last 10 years, I didn't meet a single person that used his portable console anywhere but at home.
That's terribly pointless, it's like buying a cellphone to use it as a landline phone.

mightymuffy

fatbaldpieeater
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
^^^Ahhh, so, the Vita: The perfect games machine for those that can't drive. :wink: For those that can, they can enjoy it at home instead, but wait, if they've got a PS3, why bother judging by that list..... Not really selling the machine here are we lads....

FTR I have a Vita and love it (especially with Plus!) anyway. :lol: Tearaway is enough to warrant buying the machine in itself...

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
^^^Ahhh, so, the Vita: The perfect games machine for those that can't drive. :wink: For those that can, they can enjoy it at home instead, but wait, if they've got a PS3, why bother judging by that list..... Not really selling the machine here are we lads....

FTR I have a Vita and love it (especially with Plus!) anyway. :lol: Tearaway is enough to warrant buying the machine in itself...
I take it that you're lugging your home consoles and telly with you on road trips then? Portables are not for "people who can't drive", it's for people who like to game on the go, it's as simple like that. :P

Within the next couple of years Internet connections will evolve far beyond what we have now, the PSVita grants you access to your entire PS4 library of games via streaming in addition to its own, the PSP's and the PS1's library - that's awesome right there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Yeah agreed