Hacking The Vita Handbook - Comprehensive offline Vita hacking guide

xy2_

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello!

This is a prerelease of the Vita Handbook. This guide is meant as an useful alternative to what is usually scattered info about Vita tutorials and ultimately aims to regroup it into an easily readable and information rich alternative, stating easily most of the things you can do with your Vita (although it does not cover piracy.)

Because this guide has taken a long time to be written (I'm currently at around one month for the content I have) I decided to release an early build of the guide, regrouping some of the most major hacks avaible to the Vita. Formatting is made as a single easy-to-download single archive, and no external downloads have to be done after, provided you get the full archive.

Here are the downloads:
https://mega.nz/#F!fUZjyA6Y!fwkYBjQpw79WMfWdxeKoqA

You will find 4 downloadables:

[Ultimate] is the full archive, for people who have good download speed and wish to not bother with individual downloads.
[Slim] is the archive with non exclusively Vita software trimmed out (for example Thunderbird, as it is used to send .eml format emails, but is not used exclusively for Vita, as it also acts as a mail client.) Dedicated Vita software, such as QCMA, is still in this archive.
[Light] is the archive with all software trimmed. This is for people who have bad download speed, or already have software and just want to move on with the tutorial.
[Standalone] is the standalone .txt file, intended if you just want to have a quick peek at the tutorial, or want to update quickly to newer versions to see what has changed.

Download responsibly, each archive has wildly varying filesizes. All archives are in tar.gz format, and all software provided supports all OSes. Please be sure to leave feedback in the thread.

VitaType

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So, after installing VHBL on the Vita how would you get homebrew like emulators working on it?
You haven't mentiont how this is working. I think it's part of the hacking process to be able to do this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Talk about propaganda.