The Ultimate Guide to RedNAND VC Injects!

Discussion in 'Wii U - Tutorials' started by CatmanFan, Nov 21, 2016.

1. CatmanFan
    OP

CatmanFan TrashTemp Advanced Fan

Aug 14, 2016
    Morocco
    Stately West Manor
    Actually, it is. For me, DS games used to take 20 seconds to load from Loadiine, now when I load them from the Wii U menu they take just as much time as an official DS game (only between 6 and 10 seconds or so).

2. JohnReesesPeanutButter

JohnReesesPeanutButter Newbie

Newcomer
    May 10, 2017
    United States
    First and foremost, thanks very much for the tutorial! It's very much appreciated. =D

Secondly, I was going to express that I am having a great deal of difficulty locating a few items, such as that which could help with Retro titles but seeing you mention the above would be very amazing. I've been so excited to try this method and have come up empty in my scouring of specific forums. Again, thanks for the hard work!

3. Poketrekker

Poketrekker Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 3, 2016
    Could you please add the download links to the needed tools? Thanks :)

4. Zalphon

Zalphon Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 30, 2013
    Peru
    Lima, Peru
    I can't seem to get it to work, tried injecting Seiken Densetsu 3 into Donkey Kong Country (as the compatibility page says) but when trying to install on the WiiU, it says to verify that the files are complete and that vc requires signature patch or something like that, anyone care to give me some possible errors I could be making? I followed the guide and made everything as instructed, but NOTHING

I played SD3 with my cousin years ago and I want to play it on my WiiU with him again

Help plz

5. CatmanFan
    OP

Aug 14, 2016
    Morocco
    Stately West Manor
    Check your PM, I sent you a message.

Altsuraki likes this.
  6. Altsuraki

Altsuraki Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 2, 2017
    Mexico
    Is retroinject available anywhere? I can't seem to get it...the reddit post with the tools.zip link seems to be broken or something like that.

Last edited by Altsuraki, Jun 4, 2017
  7. Eratyx

Eratyx Member

Newcomer
    Oct 3, 2015
    United States
    [deleted]

Last edited by Eratyx, Jun 13, 2017
  8. Zalphon

Zalphon Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 30, 2013
    Peru
    Lima, Peru
    Anyone that seems to get this going correctly can help me create an installable format Seiken Densetsu 3? I have tried over and over and OVER and can't seem to get it to install... please?

9. Zalphon

Zalphon Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 30, 2013
    Peru
    Lima, Peru
    Did you get the file? I have it...

10. Zalphon

Zalphon Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 30, 2013
    Peru
    Lima, Peru
    Guys, some help please?

So, I have been trying to do an inject of Seiken Densetsu 3 into Donkey Kong Country (the compatibility list says it works).

Now, I have tried every method of encrypting, both with NUSPacker and the official SDK WiiU Installer Packer tool. No luck.

The thing is, I have tried encrypting clean games (extract them with FTPiiU Everywhere and running the packers on that) and the games don't work either (this was just for testing purposes). So I'm guessing there's something I am not doing right on my WiiU?

Tried so far:
    - MochaCFW + Wup Installer Mod Y
    - MochaCFW + Wup Installer GX2
    - MochaCFW + Sys Config Tool
    - IosuHax + Wup Installer Mod Y
    - IosuHax + Wup Installer GX2
    - IosuHax + Sys Config Tool

All tested with NUSPacker and WiiU Installer Packer, both with clean games and the injected VC game, but nothing.

Any help will be really appreciated or if someone has a WORKING VC Inject of Seiken Densetsu 3 that would be even better XD

CatmanFan likes this.
  11. CatmanFan
    OP

Aug 14, 2016
    Morocco
    Stately West Manor
    I'll try to make one as soon as I get done studying and working on other stuff. I'll PM you afterwards.

12. Zalphon

Zalphon Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 30, 2013
    Peru
    Lima, Peru
    Thx man, really appreciate it!

13. Spidey

Spidey Newbie

Newcomer
    Wednesday
    United States
    I have a question. Could i do a VC Inject of a Virtual Console title if i downloaded that Title with the help of Wii U Helper? (i.e, not from the Eshop officially), or does it specifically have to be legitimately purchased and downloaded from the Eshop for this to work?

14. CatmanFan
    OP

Aug 14, 2016
    Morocco
    Stately West Manor
    I don't know clearly, especially since I use dumps from legitimately purchased eShop VC titles as far as I can remember. If you can try using a Wii U USB Helper dump, do it with caution.

15. CatmanFan
    OP

Aug 14, 2016
    Morocco
    Stately West Manor
    I updated the OP to include up-to-date details, as well as making other tools obsolete in place of new ones like NUSPacker and TGAVerify.